Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

DM-Revelation(LINK FOR PC/PS3)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #61
    This is an excellent looking map. Makes a nice change to see someone creating proper architecture rather then making terrain maps

    Did you base this on any particular ruin?

    Comment


      #62
      I love this map, thanks for making it. I especially like that creepy teleporter with the cobwebs at the entrance, that leads to a very high point in the map and triggers loud "cawing" of the crows. That was a very nice touch.

      Like most maps, I mostly play it Instagib (It's what I like best)

      Yeah, the architecture looks great. I love the trees too. Very nicely done

      Comment


        #63
        It looks nice, but with improvement in lighting, it would be a top notch map!

        -EJon

        Comment


          #64
          So it turns out I'm an idiot. The glitches aren't only on your map, I've now seen them on others. I failed to take into account that your map was pretty much the first one I ran with Vista instead of XP. Vista or the drivers for it seems to be the cause of the glitches I saw in your map and others. I should have figured that out sorry.

          Awesome map still, and I think so even more now.

          Comment


            #65
            Downloaded, played and hooked on this map.
            Awesome map dude, very well done!!

            Comment


              #66
              Just wanted to chime in that I just played this map on my PS3 and it is FANTASTIC. Extremely well done all around...thanks for cooking it!

              Comment


                #67
                Awesome map- just love the music, old ruined castle and the whole atmosphere. but please think about it. Can you make a 'night' version of this map with torches, subtle animated light around them, etc. ? With a night and beatiful lighting this map is gonna to be the best custom map now.
                Think about it, and thanks for a such nice map.

                Comment


                  #68
                  Originally posted by FreEp View Post
                  Can you make a 'night' version of this map with torches, subtle animated light around them, etc. ? With a night and beatiful lighting this map is gonna to be the best custom map now.
                  + 1

                  Comment


                    #69
                    Look at the best part of DM-Revelation:



                    Just change the brightness/gama of the level and add more orange colour. Night version with a lot of lamps and torches will be absolutly beatiful! (and you don't have to show us the 'woods' section, which looks a bit strange )

                    Comment


                      #70
                      Originally posted by yubnub View Post
                      This is an excellent looking map. Makes a nice change to see someone creating proper architecture rather then making terrain maps

                      Did you base this on any particular ruin?
                      Actually yes, only cloister was turn on the other side,
                      and I'm so happy so many people love this map,
                      thanks again for playing it and comment

                      HORE ABBEY plan

                      [IMG][/IMG]

                      Comment


                        #71
                        Originally posted by FreEp View Post
                        Look at the best part of DM-Revelation:



                        Just change the brightness/gama of the level and add more orange colour. Night version with a lot of lamps and torches will be absolutly beatiful! (and you don't have to show us the 'woods' section, which looks a bit strange )
                        I'm thinking of 1on1 map, very dark version of this map
                        (more like a hell church-skulls-thorches)

                        -only nave, broken tower and more elaborated dungeon this time-

                        Thanks all of you for suggestions and comments

                        Comment


                          #72
                          This is really great info- I just can't wait for it

                          Comment


                            #73
                            I'm pleased to say I finally have this map on PS3. Thanks for the cook. This is a great map, very Oblivion-esque. I wish some talented modder would make a mutator, and costom weapons, to make UT3 an Oblivion type (but much faster) melee combat game. Swords, Axes, Shields with different effects (like Bio). That is what this map makes me hungry for. I wish I had money to get a PC to do modding myself. I have so many mod ideas. Anyway, great map! Thanks alot.

                            Comment


                              #74
                              Nice job with this one. Nice layout and very good job of ambient and triggered sounds. We have it running on our server.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X