Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

DM-Revelation(LINK FOR PC/PS3)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks For the Cook!! This map is F**king Incredible!!!

Comment

I think you sould change title DM-Revelation(LINK FOR PC + PS3)

DM-Revelation(LINK FOR PS3) looks like this map for only PS3 so
      also download link in first post
      maybe add "PC version" on link too
      some poeple download wrong zip

Comment

Originally posted by BuffyTheSlayer View Post
        DM-Revelation(LINK FOR PS3) looks like this map for only PS3 so
        also download link in first post
        maybe add "PC version" on link too
        some poeple download wrong zip
        FIXED -Thanks buffy
        Sorry guys

Comment

Originally posted by Grinchy View Post
          It's a shame that Sony couldn't help Epic come up with a way of converting audio to their sound format, because missing out on the little things like the crow is just a shame.

This is a really great map though btw, a definite keeper
          Yes, it is a shame-noone can be warned by crows when other player take the sniper
          -without custom sounds and music, map really loose its quality.
          Glad you like the map-Thanks guys

Comment

Map is a work of art, thank you

Comment

Ok, so the ps3 versions runs great. No slowdown whatsoever.

One thing that bothers me and I havent seen this brought up yet. Why does the water (stream) inflict damage on you? Its just water, doesnt make sense to me.

Comment

This is a minor suggestion, for if you ever come out with a v1.1 of this map if bugs or anything are found: Please put a more standard preview pic... the lame photoshopping or whatever that was done on it really sets off my dormant OCD =P

Comment

Originally posted by NyghtcrawleR View Post
                  Why does the water (stream) inflict damage on you? Its just water, doesnt make sense to me.
                  Maybe it's holy water and we are all evil

I was wondering why the water hurt me too, but I just assumed it was to keep people inside the bounds of the map.

Comment

great job, just tried it on ps3 and it's super smooth. great flow to the map, bots are well behaved.

Comment

This map looks sweet...n since custom sound is available for ps3 now maybe we can actually have the crow lol,...anyways GREAT MAP

Comment

Originally posted by Devious_DJ View Post
                        This map looks sweet...n since custom sound is available for ps3 now maybe we can actually have the crow lol,...anyways GREAT MAP
                        Since when? I havent seen a map with custom sound yet on the ps3 that worked properly.

Comment

dopeness, thanks for the updates

Comment

glitches

Great looking map. Confusing in areas. In some of the upper corridors, where I always seem to spawn, I can run around through several rooms and get nothing but ammo (including enforcer clip) and never come across a weapon. The easy fix is to go elsewhere of course

I get some pretty bad glitches on this map. I don't know if it's the maps fault of course. However I don't get them on other maps, and they don't happen at random times, but always in the same places on the map (certain spots outside).

First off the UI glitches:

Also, in at least the one spot, the world flickers grey. Very distracting and rather impossible to fight in:

Again, could be my card or machine somehow, though I would have thought stuff like this would manifest before. I mean obviously I'd think of overheating or something, but always in the same spot? Never mind my card loads at 40 degrees (7900gt with a HR-03gt heatsink).

Love the map. Probably nothing to do about the glitches :-/

Comment

Originally posted by 4TX4 View Post
                              Wow, this will definitely be one of my favorites!

Yes me too

Many thanks for the map nenad pazanin

Nice design etc.

Played for an hour or so (only bots) and looks like a keeper to me

Comment

wow!!! what can i say an outstanding map when you play it you realy feel like you are in medievil england i played this on the ps3 and the links and everything was 100% no bugs no problems at all plays like silk
                                the bots put up a big fight ....
                                i love these type of maps until i played this i was considering selling this game on ebay but not now man!!! you have made me think twice when people like you make great realistic maps like these i was tierd of space maps i dont play on them as they look all the same but this map is totaly different a breath of fresh air and it truley shows what the unreal editor and tallented hardworking map makers like yourself can do ...i loved the sounds the bells and wind were superb as was the cricket it made it seem so authentic as did the great gravestrones and this map is loaded with nice touches like the birds flying round the top of the church tower!!! and the 2 old lamps by the main door and the cobwebs are amazing the map felt much bigger by the great open ended way you have made it my only gribe was can you not make the lovely stream you put in give players damage next time as well as please maker it bigger cos i need more of this map,,,well done mate 5 stars...

Comment

Working...
                                X