No announcement yet.

DM-Revelation(LINK FOR PC/PS3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is truly a great map, very well done for such a large DM layout. Not to mention the visuals, which are simply sublime. Instant classic =D

Comment

Very nice map, good works
      thx for this release ^^

Comment

Excellent work. Love castle themes

Comment

Thanks

Thanks guys, I worked 3 months every day to bring you this map,
          (yes I'm slow-but preparing everything in PS and 3dmax was a "hell task").

Special Thanks to Buffy for pics

About map
          It came out big at the end, and tight in some corners
          -cause of new scale.
          Anyway it's my first map for ut3-still learning...
          I'm better in ctf maping(at least i think so)

About PS3 COOK
          As much as i want to cook this map , simply don't have time to do it these days. First removing all custom sounds and learn to cook for it.
          -I'll see what I can do.

or maybe realese new smaller map with much more space for players and reskined meshes,
          -I left out much custom content cause of filesize.

Comment

As for cooking, here's the tut for the ps3. Its fairly easy to do:
            http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=597904

Custom sounds wont work, no, like you said. If youre willing to change them to some default sounds thats great. If not, I wouldnt complain having this map with no sounds, as long as I could play it

Comment

Wow, this will definitely be one of my favorites!

Comment

This map is a peach...For a start it is the ideal size for a DM map...it has a great layout..not too narrow in the tight areas.. lots of variation...it looks beautiful all the texture maps are correctly aligned & scaled correctly, plays like a dream, none of the usual snags that get your player locked on a corner or some other invisible protuberance. I think there are things that could be done to enhance it slightly like fog in the crypt or setting it at sunset or early twilight & using torches to light it, but really, this stands out as the best map yet created for UT3 from the community. Excellent work, I am so looking forward to your next creation. If you haven't yet tried this map ......what the hell are you waiting for, download it immediately.

Comment

Originally posted by nenad pazanin View Post
                  About PS3 COOK
                  As much as i want to cook this map , simply don't have time to do it these days. First removing all custom sounds and learn to cook for it.
                  -I'll see what I can do.
                  Yeah sound issue is a bit of a bummer, would love to play this so hopefully something works out.

Comment

I certainly wouldn't mind not having the custom sounds. As long as i get to play this Incredible looking map. That is all i wish

Originally posted by nenad pazanin View Post
                    Thanks guys, I worked 3 months every day to bring you this map,
                    (yes I'm slow-but preparing everything in PS and 3dmax was a "hell task").

Special Thanks to Buffy for pics

About map
                    It came out big at the end, and tight in some corners
                    -cause of new scale.
                    Anyway it's my first map for ut3-still learning...
                    I'm better in ctf maping(at least i think so)

About PS3 COOK
                    -I'll see what I can do.

or maybe realese new smaller map with much more space for players and reskined meshes,
                    -I left out much custom content cause of filesize.

Comment

Originally posted by Uzi Downes View Post
                      Yeah sound issue is a bit of a bummer, would love to play this so hopefully something works out.
                      Update with link for ps3-please tell me is it working
                      -it is a little confusing cooking for ps3/regions-NorthAmerica-Europe-Germany?

Comment

Krodan is a **** compared to this magnificence.
                        You brought me the will to play UT3 again. It will be a NICE map with my sniper arena mutator, which will come out very soon. Thanks a lot.
                        And make some other glory like this 5 stars.

Comment

just tested the PS3 version and it runs like a dream. Thx for the cook dude

Comment

Originally posted by Samurai Sushi View Post
                            just tested the PS3 version and it runs like a dream. Thx for the cook dude
                            Thanks-it is not hard to cook(frontend just crashed once-restarted comp-than it cook in a less than a min.)

Comment

Yeah the PS3 version works flawlessly thanks Pashko, mint work and a definite keeper.

Cheers again, you've got massive talent.

Comment

It's a shame that Sony couldn't help Epic come up with a way of converting audio to their sound format, because missing out on the little things like the crow is just a shame.

This is a really great map though btw, a definite keeper

Comment

Working...
                                X