Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

DM-Revelation(LINK FOR PC/PS3)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DM-Revelation(LINK FOR PC/PS3)

I'm finally done!

LINK FOR PC /UnrealPlayground

http://www.unrealplayground.com/foru...o=file&id=6815

Another Link for PC/BADONGO ;
    http://www.badongo.com/file/7967860

LINK FOR PS3

http://www.unrealplayground.com/foru...=6822&act=down

I don't have ps3 myself-plese tell me is it working.
    (Removed custom sounds
    -so there is no music,crow warning sound when someone use teleporter for sniper, etc...)

[IMG][/IMG]

========
    Description
    ========

Name: DM-Revelation
    Author: Nenad(Pashko)Pazanin
    Release date: 24/2/08
    Type: DM
    Players: 6-10

DM-Revelation is medium map , An ruin Abbey set in England.
    My first map for UT3(hopefully not last)

===========
    Special Thanks
    ===========

-Everyone who visited my beta thread
    - for tutorials; Hourences,ArcadiaVinccennes,DG unreal(Fordy-3dmaxfor ut2004)...
    - Everyone on these forums for the various threads I found useful.
    - Epic for wonderfull and notsoeasyUT3 engine

It looks great, but could you upload it to somewhere else please? I can't use the one you've used, says I've exceeded my limit, and it won't let me register.

Comment

Originally posted by Dids View Post
      It looks great, but could you upload it to somewhere else please? I can't use the one you've used, says I've exceeded my limit, and it won't let me register.

Just click on link -and near icon premium-there you'll see in seconds when you are ready to download the file

Comment

Thanks. Got it now.

EDIT: No I havent, I'll try again.

Comment

The picture tells absolutely nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by skcuScipE View Post

Comment

Cool map,added to server and plays really well online.GJ.Geez, guess you need to link the beta pics.

http://utforums.epicgames.com/showth...9#post25272689

Comment

Originally posted by Freaky1 View Post
                Cool map,added to server and plays really well online.GJ.Geez, guess you need to link the beta pics.

http://utforums.epicgames.com/showth...9#post25272689

Thanks, I'm glad that everything is o.k. with map
                Thanks for the beta thread link,
                -he or she could see it is not one day job if lookin closely at that pic.

Comment

Originally posted by skcuScipE View Post
                  Actually it shows a nice angle of the map, which is clearly castle-themed and quite good looking at that.
                  This little screenshot is a helluva lot better and more enticing than a lot of map threads jammed with a plethora of screenshots.

I'll download now and give it a shot.

Comment

Castles are cool, and the map looks well-made from the beta pictures, downloaded.

Comment

Man I love castles....Wondering if you'll be cooking this for the ps3?

Comment

Absolutely gorgeous map and it plays very well. Amazing work, and everyone needs to download this right away.

Brilliant use of custom music and sounds... weapon and item placement... I'm in love.

I never got an appreciation of what great snipers bots can be before... Anuban is gonna love this

Comment

Beautiful map! The theme is a refreshing change from the game's stock content. It's obvious a lot of time and effort went into this. Thank you.

Comment

Stunning map, love the architecture! If you cook it for PS3 I will absolutely be downloading it.

Nice work!

Comment

Originally posted by Harmatia View Post
                              Absolutely gorgeous map and it plays very well. Amazing work, and everyone needs to download this right away.

Brilliant use of custom music and sounds... weapon and item placement... I'm in love.

I never got an appreciation of what great snipers bots can be before... Anuban is gonna love this
                              Is that a fact ... well lets fire it up and see if you know me as well as you think you do.

Comment

Working...
                              X