DM-KenjarasKillHouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DM-KenjarasKillHouse

Hey this is my first attempt at a map on UT3. It is a small oriental style deathmatch map ideal for deathmatch or elimination.

FileFront Download

Download PS3 version here

Fileplanet Download
    Note: this is a temp link whilst the file is given a home and will be updated when fileplanet sort it out.

Any feedback is welcome.

Hi,
    If you cook it for the PS3 i'll try it. If you don't know how you can ask AnubanUT2 on this forum and he will cook it for the PS3.
    Thanks

Comment

Hi there, thanks for taking interest in my map. As per your request I have cooked the map for PS3 . I have also taken this chance to upload some screenshots of the map.
      Download PS3 version here

Screenshot1
      Screenshot2

Comment

Please use the proper posting format found here.

Thanks.

Comment

Hi,
          Your PS3 cook is not done correctly it needs to be a single file for the PS3 and it needs to be in a .JAM format (called USERDATA.JAM). If you ask around im sure someone will help you cook it properly, unfortunately I know very little about it.
          Thanks

Comment

Oh, ok the tutorial I was following said nothing about that.
            Having said that I found a USERDATA.JAM file in C:\PS3\SAVEDATA\BLUS30086-MODIMPORT so maybe thats it?
            I will upload so someone can see if it works. I have no PS3 so theres no way I can test it.

Try this download it seems a bit smaller than the previous one but maybe its different on the PS3. Hope is this the right file it looks similar to the pc cooked file size.

Comment

Hi,
              I downloaded the PS3 version and it works fine. I really enjoyed your board I like the theme and the simple layout. The hidden path connecting the hallways way nice. One thing I noticed is bots tend to say in the room they spawned in or got stuck on the crates in the hallway. If you were thinking of expanding on your board you might want to add more hallways or warp points which would make it chaotic. If you post a couple more pictures and post it in the proper format it may help in getting more people to download your board. But overall good job its a fun board, keep up the good work.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback I know the bots are not perfect and one thing they wont do is get the redeemer. But it was not really meant for bots as I was trying to focus on recreating ther types of maps I used to play on UT99 with LAN friends. Glad it works on the PS3, will get some pics up (didnt have time to mess with them before). I will probably not make this map any larger as it suites its purpose but am working on a new map thats bigger and will be both CTF and DM.

Comment

Working...
                X