• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VCTF-ArenaOfDeath

Name: VCTF-ArenaOfDeath

Version: Final

Compatibility: UT3

Description: Small arena style VCTF map.

Screenshots:

Credits: Rumple

Homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/rumpleslabs/

What vehicles are included?

Comment

hi nice map mucic rocks but not avter ahalf houre breat map

Comment

Loock like lot of fun , i ' m gonna give it a try !!

Comment

Its a fast pace "in yo face" kinda map. Only one scorpion in each base. Theres lots of stuff to hide behind for cover and side tunnels that go into the walls on each side of the map. Its currently on Hedsteem's VCTF server.

Comment

Well I dont know how you can call this a VCTF map when you have no vehicles why? the the map is too small Great CTF map though

Comment

There are vehicles. One scorpion in each base. If you can't see the vehicles you can blame the patch you're running. I had the same problem with the last patch. I'm making small VCTF maps for now since there arent enough people playing to support bigger maps. Once Epic gets the game patched so it runs stable and everything is working online, then I'll make bigger maps with more vehicles.

Comment

yes more bigger map and out door map too

did you made some your version vehicles ?

Comment

No I havent done any mods for UT3 yet. I'm waiting for Epic to make the game more stable first.

Comment

Originally posted by Rumple View Post
                    There are vehicles. One scorpion in each base. If you can't see the vehicles you can blame the patch you're running. I had the same problem with the last patch. I'm making small VCTF maps for now since there arent enough people playing to support bigger maps. Once Epic gets the game patched so it runs stable and everything is working online, then I'll make bigger maps with more vehicles.
                    Well no biggie the map is kinda small for any vehicles so thanks anywayz. Like I said It makes for a Great CTF map though

Comment

Hey man, love the map!

I came here to ask though: the map is missing a minimap skin, and the flag capture sounds. Are you interested in making a tweaked version with those? Or if you want, I could add them, and change the map name a little bit. I didn't want to do any of that without asking first though.

Thanks, and again, love the map!!!

Comment

I was planning on making an updated version and an extra large version for our 32 player VCTF server, Hedsteem. I'll post them here when they're done.

Comment

this map is great plz fix this map so i can turn the music off

Comment

This map is the best! It's a ton of fun to play in a pub, and my clan mates and I regularly have 1v1 AOD tournaments. Simplicity at it's finest!

Comment

I *just* learned how to do custom music the "proper" way (so it comes out the music channel and not the ambiance channel) as well as have the musical stingers for flag capping and stuff. If you want any help with that, I can definitely help out!

If you've got all that already, that's fine. Just putting it out there.

Comment

Working...
                              X