No announcement yet.

CTF-Safeguard released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another 5 stars from me, for one of the most professional looking maps available for this game. It's a real shame you don't plan on making any more.

Comment

Originally posted by bazzwano View Post
      buffy referd to the celling windows, but the curve linked to the link gun room can have the player fall through, its suposed to be like that, thats why there is a platform sticking out that the player can go out on ITS NOT A WINDOW

anyway updated the file with the INI for download.. this is the version that I play so its the right one
      That's not the area I was referring. The areas I am talking about are walls.

Comment

yes i do know you wan partly (a very small amount) walk into the red and blue doors behind the rocket and stinger... i gess ill turn on blocking for those, i just didnt think it needed a new version just for that... from 3rd person it doesnt even look like you go through it a bit.... its not worth fixing right now... its hardly noticeable... what you standing there for anyway

Comment

OMG, this looks so good. Cannot wait to try it!

Comment

yes i do know you wan partly (a very small amount) walk into the red and blue doors behind the rocket and stinger... i gess ill turn on blocking for those, i just didnt think it needed a new version just for that... from 3rd person it doesnt even look like you go through it a bit.... its not worth fixing right now... its hardly noticeable... what you standing there for anyway
            It's not a deal breaker. With all of the work that went into this, I thought a bit of work would perfect the map.

I wasn't playing 3rd. person. If you go face first into it 1st. person, you get all black.

I love this map!!

Comment

Originally posted by MasterB View Post
              It's not a deal breaker. With all of the work that went into this, I thought a bit of work would perfect the map.

I wasn't playing 3rd. person. If you go face first into it 1st. person, you get all black.

I love this map!!
              yeh, if i have allot of changes to make, i will dd this one, but its all good at the moment so..

Comment

If there is ever a next time you make a level maybe make an RC1 available first and then once you have worked out the kinks of the release candidates then you can post to the full releases area and not have to worry about still having more work to do. Just a suggestion.

Comment

Originally posted by AnubanUT2 View Post
                  If there is ever a next time you make a level maybe make an RC1 available first and then once you have worked out the kinks of the release candidates then you can post to the full releases area and not have to worry about still having more work to do. Just a suggestion.
                  RC1?? i dont even think that issue above is even worth reposting.. but i will... Im no dought going to change the flak room, becuse i never liked it. but i couldnt be more happy with it now... I played a game last night on masterful and the bots kicked my *** 5 - 1 that makes me feel great.. lots of fun.. I wanted BU to post it in the from page but I emailed them last week but nothing on the news page.. so i guess its not good enough for the news page.. I was hoping it would as twistedface was... o well. I did what I wanted to do..

Comment

RC1?? i dont even think that issue above is even worth reposting.. but i will... Im no dought going to change the flak room, becuse i never liked it. but i couldnt be more happy with it now... I played a game last night on masterful and the bots kicked my *** 5 - 1 that makes me feel great.. lots of fun.. I wanted BU to post it in the from page but I emailed them last week but nothing on the news page.. so i guess its not good enough for the news page.. I was hoping it would as twistedface was... o well. I did what I wanted to do..
                    Believe me man this map definitely will get that spot on the front page ... it deserves it the quality is that high and many people enjoyed Infested which this is based in part off of. I think the BU staff just needs a friendly reminder. I also think it is perfect man ... people really like this map believe that! So don't let the BU thing get to you. You should also send news of the final to PlanetUnreal ... I know for sure it will be put on their front page immediately. Anyway looking forward to version 1.1 which I am certain will be the absolute final.

Comment

I don't remember the layout of the UT1 version (even when i was fooling around before playing in this one) but it is a absolute keeper ! Good work !

The only comment I'll say is update your readme.txt. You mention this :

Release Date: In beta stage
                      Version: 1.0

At least mention FULL RELEASE and wathever version :-)

Comment

Originally posted by stevelois View Post
                        I don't remember the layout of the UT1 version (even when i was fooling around before playing in this one) but it is a absolute keeper ! Good work !

The only comment I'll say is update your readme.txt. You mention this :

Release Date: In beta stage
                        Version: 1.0

At least mention FULL RELEASE and wathever version :-)
                        true true, i forgot bout that... I notice all the sites have not picked up on this too by stating its in beta stage... my bad.. I fixed the collission on the red/blue doors last night and ill prob touch up a few things to make it werthy of a version 1.1, anyone have any ideas/issues?

Comment

...I fixed the collission on the red/blue doors last night and ill prob touch up a few things to make it werthy of a version 1.1...
                          Good that you will update all the little things. It will be a more polished version, a keeper without a doubt

Comment

Perfect 10/10

R u working on next map in that Style (graphic, coloristic)? GAEL is good from ut2004 but no one have made good looking.

Originally posted by AnubanUT2 View Post
                            people really like this map believe that!
                            Did everybody give u permission to speak for them?

Comment

Originally posted by deejay2deejay View Post
                              Perfect 10/10

R u working on next map in that Style (graphic, coloristic)? GAEL is good from ut2004 but no one have made good looking.
                              um no this is just somthing i wanted to do, Its my first map, and I dont think I have time to do more. I am getting pretty bored at home though

Comment

Version 1.1 avalible, let me know if you have any more issues

Comment

Working...
                                X