No announcement yet.

VCTF-Satellite - Version 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

May not interesert everyone, but I just got a E-mail from one of GameSpot's staff.
    http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/un...ml?sid=6186859

Gotta love the wrong vehicles in the short description though.

Comment

It´s a nice map and i would run it at our server, but the map makes a lot of trouble (http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=603700 with sound and "package not found download was already attempted". Epic wrote that the maps need to be recooked with patch 1.1 or higher. Is it possible that you recook the map with Patch v1.2?

Comment

Anyone else is getting this too?

Comment

Maybe you can check your 3 VCTF Maps, because i think it was by AltasCity too and i like your maps and we serveradmins need good maps. Thx

Comment

I did check them. I have no clue what the problem is, and apparently you're one of the rare server admin who gets this issue.

Comment

ok i will add only your 3 maps (usermaps) in my servercycle again and check it again. Anyway thx

Comment

Originally posted by Kantham View Post
                May not interesert everyone, but I just got a E-mail from one of GameSpot's staff.
                http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/un...ml?sid=6186859

Gotta love the wrong vehicles in the short description though.
                Good for you; the map certainly deserves it =)

Comment

Loving Version2, nice to have less AVRiL's chasing my Raptor.

Comment

"A" level, I says, the best levels in UT3 so far have come from the modding community, A+ material. But making flyby´s in this level is a pain in the ***. Please make it so that you can only crash into the visible objects, and not unseen things. And make it possible to circle around the whole visible part of the map, it means so much to not feel too restricted in an air vehicle, especially in such an unique "air" level.

Btw, did you find out if it was possible to make the wires extremely slippery, like they where covered in some kind of oil/had frozen on the surface ?

Comment

ini
                      ut3
                      wri????
                      what is wri file

Comment

Originally posted by TwelVeR View Post
                        ...what is wri file
                        It's a rich text format with more options than the raw text format which is better if you want your text file to have a nice presentation. WRI is supported in all Windows since ages & is associate with Worpad by default.

Comment

Re-uploaded the file, Filefront deleted them without warnings, and I figured how to solve this issue after reading the sticky on the forums here.

Not supposed to happen again.

Comment

Working...
                          X