DM-LiandriClassic [FPS][Old School][PICS]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rerebumpified again!

btw, the UT3 version was released like 15 minutes ago! go get it!

Comment

Well if you do decide to release this version for the PS3 let me know ... it came out perfectly portals included (unlike the other version which has this versions teleportals inside the PC version), so if you want the file let me know and I will pm you the link. I'll probably see if DM-Trainingday will work on the PS3 so if you want to make that publicly available as well I will send you the link for it also (assuming it works and I am pretty sure it will).

Comment

Originally posted by AnubanUT2 View Post
        Well if you do decide to release this version for the PS3 let me know ... it came out perfectly portals included (unlike the other version which has this versions teleportals inside the PC version), so if you want the file let me know and I will pm you the link. I'll probably see if DM-Trainingday will work on the PS3 so if you want to make that publicly available as well I will send you the link for it also (assuming it works and I am pretty sure it will).
        No thanks, this is Old Skool, and not meant for ps3. However, i will further look onto the portal thingy for the PS3 version of the fancyer version. Thx in advance

Comment

this is great, but since the goal is to match the original version as much as possible, I feel that it really needs the classic music. but appart from that, i love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ignotium View Post
            No thanks, this is Old Skool, and not meant for ps3. However, i will further look onto the portal thingy for the PS3 version of the fancyer version. Thx in advance
            No problem then ... I will keep it to myself. You don't have to worry about me posting it someplace publicly for others to get. Promise.

Comment

btw bump from the under penumbra

Comment

Hey Ignotium, it is abundantly clear from the first post in your thread that you do not intend to port over a PS3 version. No Problem! However, your thread, the Icon is blue and red. This color combination indicates Pc AND PS3. If you change the icon, PS3 players won't keep coming here every time it gets bumped. No worries, just FYI. Great looking map by the way. Not sure why you don't want us to have it, but like I said, No Problem! Also, if you are planning to release the other version, that went final back in march, that is greatly appreciated as well. You might even see more thread traffic!

Comment

After months of UT3 I found myself playing exactly this map, the classic version (oh I don't even have the pretty one installed anymore). As the creator said - it feels right, and plays as good as original I love it. Wish that all UT99 remakes had a similar quality classic remakes. the Morpheus, anyone?

Btw, because I play this frequently, I encounter one minor but obvious bug in the final version - on the way from stinger to rocketlauncher, just before the turn into the open area if you slide against the left wall you hit invisible edge. It feels wrong when you are about to get into action, sliding next to a sleek wall and suddenly get stopped to a halt, then you make a step back and continue.

Comment

Download link is broken for me, any chance of getting an updated link? Thanks!

Comment

bump bump...link still broken

Comment

to not be classic or to be classic?

The original version released as DM-Liandri is rather interesting with lots of bells and whistles and the bots play decent. This new classic version is what I prefer because the bots seem to play it easier and the flow is better. I like both versions for different reasons and will continue to play both. Great job on both maps!

Comment

filefront no working link

Comment

this seems to be the same one, but not completely sure:
                            http://www.utzone.de/forum/downloads...iandri-Classic

Comment

Originally posted by skaarjmaster View Post
                              this seems to be the same one, but not completely sure:
                              http://www.utzone.de/forum/downloads...iandri-classic
                              thank you m8

Comment

Working...
                              X