• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DM-Casablanca[PC][PS3]

Name: DM-Casablanca
    Version: Final
    Compatibility: UT3 1.1 (PC & PS3)
    Description: Moroccan feel with colour! A DM map with plenty of jumping around.
    The central tower has conopies that bend and flip you up to various locations.
    You need the boots to get to the redeemer.

Comments: my first UT3 map

Screenshot:

Credits: me and epic
    Homepage: none
    Download: PCdownload
    DownloadPS3: PS3Download

nice man, I like that a lot =)

Comment

Cool map, i really like the fact that you made your own theme. Looks a bit empty in places but overall its a nice looking map. Good work! I would love to see more innovative looking maps like this.

Comment

Wasn't this map called "DM-Deserted" when it was in beta? Looks better now. Nice job.

Comment

Pretty nice looking map. Yeah it was called deserted but he changed the name during the beta.

Any chance this is coming to the ps3? Cool if so, if not then unlucky for me
          Either way, nie job. Sort of reminds me of a Socom map or something.

Comment

Originally posted by NyghtcrawleR View Post
            Any chance this is coming to the ps3?

YES. I'll pass it on to an expert for cooking.

Comment

Ah ok... Unfortunately Anuban isnt doing it right now, so I guess someone else will have to step up to the plate.

EDIT: In case you dont find anyone, here's the link on how to do it: http://gearsforums.epicgames.com/sho...d.php?t=597904

If you need anyone to test it after you cook it, I'd be more than willing to do so.

Comment

That would be great, thanks .I'll read up on it and post a link to the file soon.

Comment

Looks really good. Will check it out when I install my new hdd. What is the player count for this map?

Comment

It gets hectic at 16 players.

Comment

Preview for server still shows up as Deserted.Deserted also shows up on redirect at beginning of dl then changes to Casablanca.I completely deleted Deserted from server & redirect before I uploaded Casablanca.It still plays fine,has the correct name on vote and when it comes up on server.Just a minor issue for this cool map.

Comment

This looks like it has come so far. (I had a very early beta) congrats and thank you capt. slog downloading now

Comment

This really rocks for instagib!

Comment

final version is out!

looks really nice and love that jump pad too so fun !
                            thank you

Comment

This is a great looking map, i really cannot wait to see it on the PS3...

this site is offering "cooking services" www.psnathome.com

sorry to go a little off topic, but is there much of a community for ps3 or dedicated sites? please pm me on that one if there is as i have a site which could offer a hosting style/uploading service.

but anyway back on topic a truly great map... i just cant wait to see more of these "real life" maps

good work

Comment

Working...
                              X