No announcement yet.

DM-GOD-Backyard 99 ][ [Updated][PS3][Pix]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still love to play this map- it's easy to find it on some servers. Pingfreak, are you working now on something new? Please make another mini-me map (or "rat map", whatever) !

Comment

Idea is great but same as the room and bedroom and others it's way too small
      you should make it more like flatwars

Comment

Originally posted by FreEp View Post
        I still love to play this map- it's easy to find it on some servers. Pingfreak, are you working now on something new? Please make another mini-me map (or "rat map", whatever) !
        Originally posted by Oranir View Post
        Idea is great but same as the room and bedroom and others it's way too small
        you should make it more like flatwars
        I am working on the Elite Machines Customizable Weapons Pack And A New Build Your own Weapon in the UT GUI... But I may pause these to complete a map i've started hard telling atm/ .. I bouce from Map to Mods...

So, to small you say? OK, I can dig it! I have started a map back in Nov and haven't finished .. Lan Party.. Should be my next map i'd say/.. It's alot bigger.

Comment

I have started a map back in Nov and haven't finished
          Write some more information about this map, or post a teaser screenshot Can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by FreEp View Post
            Write some more information about this map, or post a teaser screenshot Can't wait!
            Well, this is Lan Party.. A map I started in November but never got to finish...
            This is a screenshot from the editor.

3 Rooms.. the third is off to the left
            I don't have alot of information about it.. But I would like to hear some suggestions for it.

Comment

It looks very interesting, but it's hard to say something about it when looking at such small screenshot Lighting should be tweaked a bit, remember to put a lot of place for sniping and hiding from snipers
              When we can expect first alpha/beta release of this map?

Comment

Unknown at this point - I've touched up a bit on it recently. But, I am going to finish my Weapon Pack Gui Interface first.

Comment

Working...
                X