Clear All

DM-GOD-Backyard 99 ][ [Updated][PS3][Pix]

///////////////////////////////////////////////
    // DM-GOD-Backyard 99 ][
    // By: *PingFre@K*
    // Origional Author: Dremoan
    // www.thegodsofdeath.com
    // Version: Final for PC UT3
    // Made using patch 1 (may work without)
    ///////////////////////////////////////////////

Classic UT99 DM with an Updated UT3 Twist.
    All origional Placement of Pickups.
    I've been tossing around actually releasing this map
    because of a small issue with the LP tank,
    But I thought I'd share what i'm not willing to change.

Custom UT3 Music by DJ Wheelz; (Ambient)
    A member of the {G0D} Clan AKA DaSnipa13

Known Issue:
    The Lp Tank doesn't blow up with All weapons expecially the possibility
    of future developed weapon releases.

By the way: the jumppad on the left hand side
    of the grill was mostly
    for the bots navigation troubles.

Installer:
    The installer was made with 7z archiver as an SFX volume
    Click the .exe and it will ask you where to extract the files...
    Select --> ...My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\

If you want to know where the files go..
    The .ini
    The .ut3
    The .upk
    All go to ...My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomMaps

Download:
    21.8 meg PC Installer: http://files.filefront.com/DM+GOD+Ba.../fileinfo.html
    24 meg PC Zip: http://files.filefront.com/DM+GOD+Ba.../fileinfo.html
    12.2meg PS3 Zip: http://files.filefront.com/DM+GOD+Ba.../fileinfo.html
    PS3 please let me know if this makes it in game, I cannot test. Thank you.

cant wait for a ps3 cook, this map looks sweet.

Comment

Here, I have the cooked PS3 version//
      What do you guys need for the files.. I got 2 PS3 folders

1 has SAVEDATA with a .jam file in it.

2nd has an .ini, .xxx, a LOC_int.xxx,
      and a guildcache and a globalpersistentcookerdataPS3.upk files in it?

Do you need the .ini as well? Whatcha needin?

Comment

PS3 players need only 1 *.jam file.

I love your map- it great, but in my opinion... it's too small. You can make it bigger (maybe +50%?), or add another Backyard. Please, think about it and release another version

(Also I've noticed strage bug with animated staticmeshes- 2 kismet actors on DM-God-Backyard are black)

Comment

I dont like installer too but ...

Originally posted by Freaky1
          Would be nice if it was just a normal zip.Trying to open folder to map crashes my active desktop.Like to try the map,not worth this hassle.Can already see I don't like the installer.
          I just open to desktop then install as manual
          no problem for me
          that what I do ...

I having fun time with this map

who want Zip version here is !
          http://www.sendspace.com/file/pucciu

Comment

I think i remember this map from back in the days!
            Looking good but i think it need to be some more stuff in the backyard.

Comment

Great map, but I jumped into the trashcan where the Keg o' Health is...
              And there is no way to get out!

Comment

Originally posted by Maccaspan View Post
                Great map, but I jumped into the trashcan where the Keg o' Health is...
                And there is no way to get out!

Becouse this map is only playable with Transocator/LowGravity or JetPack mutator.

PingFreak, can you tell me, how can I get to te second Backyard? In "ghost" mode I've found there an Amp and SlowVolume Mine :P.

Comment

What, you don't have any Darkwalkers in your backyard? I hear they're all the rage!

Comment

Originally posted by pingfreak View Post
                    I don't think anyone else has had this problem/
                    Do you have 7zip installed? Maybe it's needed.
                    But, if it's not worth it to you then screw it.

Here, I have the cooked PS3 version//
                    What do you guys need for the files.. I got 2 PS3 folders

1 has SAVEDATA with a .jam file in it.

2nd has an .ini, .xxx, a LOC_int.xxx,
                    and a guildcache and a globalpersistentcookerdataPS3.upk files in it?

Do you need the .ini as well? Whatcha needin?
                    War be the link?

Comment

Nice map, but I feel like it's a bit too dark in the backyard area. Maybe it's just me.

Comment

Ha Ha, DarkWalkers Are the thing are the thing are they/
                        Sorry no vehicles in this one.

In the origional map there was an exploit to get to the other yards/
                        I've closed them all... And it's impossible to play outside the box.
                        However, Besides the trash can (using jump boots while inside is
                        abit of forethought) there is another spot unreachable without a trans.

This is the spot FreEp was talking about.. It is reachable by
                        locating 1 of 2 hidden walls in this map// This one is above the trash cans
                        to the building, directly below the soffit ... (Under the Peak).
                        once inside it is not a 1 way wall meaning you cannot look out from inside.
                        Follow the drop to the other yards goodies then trans back near the grill.

The other spot is above the lower roof.. goto where the ridges meet then
                        turn to the wall walk forward and with the boots jump up into the hole to gain
                        a slow volume your seeing the bots use.. if you've seen this.

FreEp - This strange bug your speaking of do you see it in BuffyTheSlayers post shots? Because besides some pulsating lights the grill area is the only other spot using Kimset Animations.

I wouldn't go so far as to say the only way this map
                        is only playable with Transocator/LowGravity or JetPack mutator
                        because I play it without those tools most of the time lately.
                        (Use the Boots) or Tab --> suicide. But your right, It shouldn't have
                        to be this way.

I've found bots quite challenging on harder levels /// Godlike bots are just way to hard for me unless I camp the grill. Sooner or later they will all make it by that way.

Comment

in the future.I did get it to work but was more time consuming than the norm.Haven't had a chance to play it yet due to an ice storm that took my power out.
                          No problem, I spent quite abit of time making this map.. research..build..cook..test..uncook..retest..recoo k..wright ini files wright release page ect.. I thought for the amount of time I put in it, you can spend the extra 5 minutes if your interested enough.
                          Sorry to hear about your ice storm power loss. Looks as though it won't be stopping you from surfing the internet tho.

Comment

No Problem, Game On!

Comment

This was a good mini-me map effort, its like the original... but it needs waaaay more stuff and things to do, its a little plain and boring, feels more like beta than final release. Consider having more stuff or making the house accessible... Its got great pottential you just need to put more effort in it

Comment

Working...
                              X