No announcement yet.

Elite Machines xiv ZARK Weap Pack [Pix]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I've got some news, I have reworked the mod and updated a few of the weapons.. Problem with crashes online should be gone, still testing on Lan. I've included full GUI customization of the weapon pack for a more personal feel, Over 10 pages of GUI, Including replacement options. There is a check box whether or not to use the Trans also one for the Impact Hammer for those interested.

Updates include; New Weapon types..
    OMFG
    Insta Vape

Still in production, .. daily.

Comment

I love your backyard map and zark weapon pack. Can't wait for a new release !

Comment

Amazing Mod, Thank you

Comment

can u upload somewhere else plz i cant get on filefront

Comment

any idea when you will have the cooked version of this mod.

Comment

Hmm, I'm guessing you mean the next version?
              This version is 'cooked'.
              O I C, you mean for the Playstation right?.
              Well, I think I said next version.
              Which is due to be finalized soon.
              I still have some issues to take care of before next release,
              mostly for the online stuff.
              To be honest, I have no idea how this would work with a playstation.
              Being that with the sounds,
              ...which I'm still working on using adequate stock sounds for..
              and the Config menu not working with PS3.
              We will see.

Originally posted by Dark Elite Slayer View Post
              can u upload somewhere else plz i cant get on filefront
              would you prefer fileplanet? I will have more links next version.

Comment

Just downloaded "XIV" but the first post still says it crashes. Is there a "XV" or should I go ahead and install this one? Is crashing fixed? Should I go to the older version instead? Thanks!

Comment

Ping freak I am beyond jonesing to play these killer guns online w/ out crash. Anyword or ETA on a possible release?

Thx again.

Comment

Sorry, I didn't think there was a want for any future releases; however, I do have something,(Version XV) Still beta because of lack of work on the project. It has been completely revampt. Gimme a week or so to work out some things and I will post a new release.
                    Thanks for your interest.

Comment

Hey Ping, I really like your weapons and would love to use them on our server but when I use your weapons I can't use the battle trans. I like the battle trans camera option. I know you're a busy guy but is there any way to make these two mutators compatible?

Comment

nice job, dont know how I missed this early. I have been working on something similiar the last week or so.

Comment

well as I said I am expecting to release something by this next weekend in august. Last night I overhauled the replacement code which may need some more help to be compatible with other mods. I also fixed a couple bugs with the dual weaponry. Also, I've got my own matrix moves in this version which is customizable as well. Just a little bit every day and hopefully, I'll get this done at my deadline.

Comment

really biautiful

This weapons are not only giving the game an extra dimension, but also verrry biautiful.

Comment

I can see a slight delay on the release due to working 12+ hours a day right now. But rest assured I will be having this done very soon.

Comment

Matrix moves like on the A.S.S.Clan server? Oooooohhhhh.... Now you gotta release XV!

Comment

Working...
                                X