No announcement yet.

Elite Machines xiv ZARK Weap Pack [Pix]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for all the great comments and feedback/ Much appreciated.
    I've spent alot of time working with these in ut2k4 and now in ut3.
    There may still be some minor issues and even herd a complaint about the sounds.
    But all in all I think it is a good release. I'm looking forward to getting in some game time. When I see this in a server, in game, I'm definitely coming in for some action!

Comment

Anyone know a good gui menu tutorial? I could work on these some more.

EDIT: Is there any more feedback someone would like to give?

Comment

As I said in my PM, great work. This is an awsome weapons pack, and the weapons add a fast and furious element to gameplay. (Try it on Tiberium~!) Only thing that would make this better is some ability to configure stuff like ammo counts, and maybe damage levels and rates of fire. (IE like the ZARK 1D Mod)

Comment

Well done! Great weapons pack. I enjoyed the pack in 2k4 and this one is a great followup. Trans does freak out,but no prob getting it back. And I do like the way I can modify health damage/ect in the ini. Oh and they do look better zarkstyle more like the ut2k4.Thank you for doing this for the unreal fans.
          {FO}Pirate.zip

Comment

Akimbo Arena redux!

Comment

so is there any possibility of getting just the skins? or is it possible to just replace the weapon skins with this pack...i really like that redeem machine skin for the sniper rifle, but i sure as heck dont want to be shooting mini nukes ha

Comment

Whenever I try to use this with BattleRPG v8 the default weapons show up but the ammos and the TransElite are there.

[edit]
                I used the weapon replacement mutator workaround and now it's working perfectly.

Comment

*bump*...someone got my question?

Comment

Quote from Readme file in download,

"I don't know if the .upk file pushes itself or not. I think it does." - PingFre@K

I can confirm it does, using it online now

82.29.79.45:7777

{OVGY} UK UT3 DM Server (EliteMachines XIV)

Excellent work!

Comment

Well, it doesn't work on my clan server. It's crashed more than once. I can use it in botmatches, but it crashes my server if used online. Any pointers/ideas?

Comment

Hang on there, my game (client) is crashing too now. Trouble is I patched to 1.2 and installed these at the same time, so I need to find out if it's these now. I can get into maps, play for a few minutes (sometimes more sometimes less) then game crashes. Server has never crashed though.

Comment

Yep, I think it was the EliteMachines. I just took them off my server, connected to it and played two full matches. Game itself seemed more responsive too, not as juddery. I will test somemore and see if I can get the error to come back.

Comment

Originally posted by b0b7h3r1pp3r View Post
                            so is there any possibility of getting just the skins? or is it possible to just replace the weapon skins with this pack...i really like that redeem machine skin for the sniper rifle, but i sure as heck dont want to be shooting mini nukes ha
                            I'm trying to figure a way to string a texture name for any weapon at the moment problem is I cannot set a constant variable for a default value/ meaning at the best right now I can set up an array of several textures to choose from for a given weapon. More work and research is needed on my part to complete such a mod.

As for the Errors/Crashes. I need more detailed information/ I will check your server AZ-{OVGY} to see if possibly you have it running. I definitely need to troubleshoot this mod and probably should have made this second release still BETA.

I am also currently working adding on full GUI Customizations Thanks to Warlord57, Creator of CustomizeUT. You will be able to configure many aspects from projectile speed, ammo counts ect. to Skins of the weapons, Dual starting, and hopefully an option to replace the actual model itself with another at your choice.....

But I fear all this customization will be useless if the mutator itself will handle like this for users. I personally have not experienced a crash 'offline' but then again, like I said, I haven't played this 'online' ...yet.

Please post your findings.

Comment

I had taken the elite machines off server to test without it and so far, no crash yet, I'll put them back on now so you can connect and test yourself. I also originally posted my errors in the following link as I did at first think this issue was the patch 1.2. Maybe patch 1.2 has affected something you did to mod?

http://gearsforums.epicgames.com/sho...d.php?t=604714

EDIT: Elite Machines back on server now 82.29.79.45:7777

Server specs:

CPU: AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+
                              Memory: 2GB DDR2 @533Mhz Dual Channel

1.2 Patched
                              Mutators: Elite Machines, nothing else

My client specs:

CPU: AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+
                              Memory: 2GB DDR2 @800Mhz Dual Channel

LOG (OF SERVER STARTUP)

Code:
                              Log: Log file open, 02/27/08 14:41:15
                              Init: Version: 3543
                              Init: Epic Internal: 0
                              Init: Compiled: Feb 13 2008 20:42:40
                              Init: Command line: Server DM-{OVGY}-WeedShock-UT3?NumPlay=6?AdminPassword=XXXX?Mutator=EliteMachines_XIV.MutEliteMachines_XIV -log=DedicatedServer.log -Login=XXXX -Password=XXXX -nohomedir -unattended
                              Init: Base directory: C:\Unreal Tournament 3 (Dedicated)\Binaries\
                              Init: Character set: Unicode
                              Log: GConfig::LoadFile has loaded file:  ..\UTGame\Config\UTEditor.ini
                              Log: GConfig::LoadFile has loaded file:  ..\UTGame\Config\UTEditorUserSettings.ini
                              Log: GConfig::LoadFile has loaded file:  ..\UTGame\Config\UTCompat.ini
                              Log: GConfig::LoadFile has loaded file:  ..\UTGame\Config\UTEngine.ini
                              Log: GConfig::LoadFile has loaded file:  ..\UTGame\Config\UTGame.ini
                              Log: GConfig::LoadFile has loaded file:  ..\UTGame\Config\UTInput.ini
                              Log: GConfig::LoadFile has loaded file:  ..\UTGame\Config\UTUI.ini
                              Log: Deleting old log file DedicatedServer-backup-2008.02.27-14.41.15.log
                              Init: Computer: SERVER
                              Init: User: Administrator
                              Init: CPU Page size=4096, Processors=2
                              Init: High frequency timer resolution =3.579545 MHz
                              Init: Memory total: Phys=2079108K Pagef=4045216K Virt=4194176K
                              Init: WinSock: version 1.1 (2.2), MaxSocks=32767, MaxUdp=65467
                              Init: Presizing for 83221 objects not considered by GC, pre-allocating 0 bytes.
                              Init: Object subsystem initialized
                              Init: WinSock: I am SERVER (192.168.0.166:0)
                              Init: Startup System Settings:
                              Init: System Settings:
                              Init:     StaticDecals=false
                              Init:     DynamicDecals=false
                              Init:     DynamicLights=false
                              Init:     DynamicShadows=false
                              Init:     LightEnvironmentShadows=false
                              Init:     CompositeDynamicLights=true
                              Init:     DirectionalLightmaps=false
                              Init:     MotionBlur=false
                              Init:     DepthOfField=false
                              Init:     Bloom=false
                              Init:     QualityBloom=false
                              Init:     Distortion=false
                              Init:     DropParticleDistortion=true
                              Init:     SpeedTreeLeaves=false
                              Init:     SpeedTreeFronds=false
                              Init:     OnlyStreamInTextures=false
                              Init:     LensFlares=false
                              Init:     FogVolumes=true
                              Init:     FloatingPointRenderTargets=true
                              Init:     Trilinear=false
                              Init:     OneFrameThreadLag=true
                              Init:     UseVsync=false
                              Init:     UpscaleScreenPercentage=true
                              Init:     Fullscreen=true
                              Init:     AllowD3D10=true
                              Init:     EnableHighPolyChars=false
                              Init:     SkeletalMeshLODBias=1
                              Init:     ParticleLODBias=2147483647
                              Init:     DetailMode=0
                              Init:     ShadowFilterQualityBias=-1
                              Init:     MaxAnisotropy=0
                              Init:     MaxMultisamples=1
                              Init:     MinShadowResolution=32
                              Init:     MaxShadowResolution=512
                              Init:     ResX=640
                              Init:     ResY=480
                              Init:     ScreenPercentage=50.000
                              Init:     SceneCaptureStreamingMultiplier=1.000
                              Init:     FoliageDrawRadiusMultiplier=0.000
                              Init:     ShadowTexelsPerPixel=2.000
                              Log:     TEXTUREGROUP_World: (MinLODSize= 256,MaxLODSize= 256,LODBias=0)
                              Log:     TEXTUREGROUP_WorldNormalMap: (MinLODSize= 256,MaxLODSize= 256,LODBias=0)
                              Log:     TEXTUREGROUP_WorldSpecular: (MinLODSize= 256,MaxLODSize= 256,LODBias=0)
                              Log:     TEXTUREGROUP_Character: (MinLODSize= 256,MaxLODSize= 256,LODBias=0)
                              Log:     TEXTUREGROUP_CharacterNormalMap: (MinLODSize= 256,MaxLODSize= 256,LODBias=0)
                              Log:     TEXTUREGROUP_CharacterSpecular: (MinLODSize= 256,MaxLODSize= 256,LODBias=0)
                              Log:     TEXTUREGROUP_Weapon: (MinLODSize= 256,MaxLODSize= 256,LODBias=0)
                              Log:     TEXTUREGROUP_WeaponNormalMap: (MinLODSize= 256,MaxLODSize= 256,LODBias=0)
                              Log:     TEXTUREGROUP_WeaponSpecular: (MinLODSize= 256,MaxLODSize= 256,LODBias=0)
                              Log:     TEXTUREGROUP_Vehicle: (MinLODSize= 256,MaxLODSize= 256,LODBias=0)
                              Log:     TEXTUREGROUP_VehicleNormalMap: (MinLODSize= 256,MaxLODSize= 256,LODBias=0)
                              Log:     TEXTUREGROUP_VehicleSpecular: (MinLODSize= 256,MaxLODSize= 256,LODBias=0)
                              Log:     TEXTUREGROUP_Effects: (MinLODSize= 256,MaxLODSize= 256,LODBias=0)
                              Log:     TEXTUREGROUP_Skybox: (MinLODSize= 256,MaxLODSize= 512,LODBias=2)
                              Log:     TEXTUREGROUP_UI: (MinLODSize= 256,MaxLODSize=4096,LODBias=0)
                              Log:     TEXTUREGROUP_LightAndShadowMap: (MinLODSize= 256,MaxLODSize= 512,LODBias=1)
                              Log:     TEXTUREGROUP_RenderTarget: (MinLODSize=   1,MaxLODSize=4096,LODBias=0)
                              Init: Friendly System Settings:
                              Init:     TextureDetail=Level1
                              Init:     WorldDetail=Level1
                              Init:     bUseVSync=0
                              Init:     bUseMSAA=0
                              Init:     ScreenPercentage= 50
                              Init:     UpscaleScreenPercentage=1
                              Init:     ResX= 640
                              Init:     ResY= 480
                              Init:     Fullscreen=1
                              Log: WARNING: Couldn't calculate the amount of Video Ram
                              Log: WARNING: Failed to get Caps bits info from the D3D Object thus couldn't get shader or HW TnL info.
                              Init: OS stats:
                              Init:     Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2
                              Init:     RemoteDesktop=0
                              Init: Memory stats:
                              Init:     Physical: 2030MB
                              Init:     Virtual: 4095MB
                              Init:     PageFile: 3950MB
                              Init: CPU stats:
                              Init:     MeasuredPerformanceTime: 665.429 (stored result)
                              Init:     Hyperthreaded: 1
                              Init:     NumProcessorsPerCPU: 1
                              Init:     NumLogicalProcessors: 2
                              Init:     NumPhysicalProcessors: 2
                              Init:     MaxSpeed: 2311
                              Init:     CurrentSpeed: 2311
                              Init:     CoresPerProcessor: 2
                              Init:     IsOnBattery: 0
                              Init:     BatteryLevel: -1
                              Init:     Manufacturer: AMD
                              Init:     CPUName: Mobile AMD Sempron
                              Init:     L1CacheSize: 64
                              Init:     L2CacheSize: 512
                              Init:     Architecture: x86
                              Init: GPU stats:
                              Init:     VendorID: 000010DE
                              Init:     DeviceID: 000003D1
                              Init:     DriverVersion: 6.14.11.6921
                              Init:     DeviceName: NVIDIA GeForce 6100 nForce 405
                              Init:     DriverName: nv4_disp.dll
                              Init:     PixelShaderVersion: 0
                              Init:     VertexShaderVersion: 0
                              Init:     VRAMQuantity: 0
                              Init:     DedicatedVRAM: 0
                              Init:     AdapterCount: 1
                              Init:     SupportsHardwareTnL: 0
                              Init:     GPU DeviceID found in ini: (0) ,NVIDIA GeForce 6100 nForce 405
                              Init: Machine  detected compatibility level: Composite: 0. CPU: 0. GPU: 0.
                              Init: Previous detected compatibility level: Composite: 0. CPU: 0. GPU: 0.
                              Log: Initializing FaceFX...
                              Log: FaceFX initialized:
                              Log:     version  1.710000
                              Log:     licensee Unreal Engine 3 Licensee
                              Log:     project  Unreal Engine 3 Project
                              Log: GConfig::Find has loaded file:  ..\Engine\Localization\int\Core.int
                              Log: GConfig::Find has loaded file:  ..\Engine\Localization\int\Engine.int
                              Log: Loaded shader cache LocalShaderCache-PC-D3D-SM3.CacheObject: 2164 shaders(0 legacy, 0 redundant), 226 materials
                              Log: Loaded shader cache RefShaderCache-PC-D3D-SM3.CacheObject: 24748 shaders(0 legacy, 497 redundant), 2548 materials
                              Log: GConfig::Find has loaded file:  ..\Engine\Localization\int\UnrealScriptTest.int
                              Log: GConfig::Find has loaded file:  ..\UTGame\Localization\int\UTGame.int
                              Log: GConfig::LoadFile has loaded file:  ..\UTGame\Config\UTWeapon.ini
                              Log: GConfig::LoadFile has loaded file:  ..\UTGame\Config\UTCustomChar.ini
                              Log: GConfig::LoadFile associated file:  ..\UTGame\Config\UTMap.ini
                              Log: GConfig::LoadFile has loaded file:  ..\UTGame\Config\UTWeb.ini
                              Log: GConfig::Find has loaded file:  ..\Engine\Localization\int\OnlineSubsystemGameSpy.int
                              Init: Version: 3543
                              Init: Epic Internal: 0
                              Init: Compiled: Feb 13 2008 20:45:17
                              Init: Command line:  DM-{OVGY}-WeedShock-UT3?NumPlay=6?AdminPassword=XXXX?Mutator=EliteMachines_XIV.MutEliteMachines_XIV -log=DedicatedServer.log -Login=XXXX -Password=XXXX -nohomedir -unattended
                              Init: Base directory: C:\Unreal Tournament 3 (Dedicated)\Binaries\
                              Init: Character set: Unicode
                              Log: Executing Class Engine.ServerCommandlet
                              Log: Initializing Game Engine...
                              Log: GConfig::Find has loaded file:  ..\Engine\Localization\int\Editor.int
                              Log: GConfig::Find has loaded file:  ..\UTGame\Localization\int\UTEditor.int
                              Init: UEngine initialized
                              Log: Looking for DLC...
                              Log: Failed to find Package GuidCache_CustomMaps to FullyLoad [FullyLoadType = 3, Tag = ]
                              Log: GConfig::Find has loaded file:  ..\UTGame\Config\DM-1on1-Judith[NAW].ini
                              Log: Read new DLC config file '..\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomMaps\DM-1on1-Judith[NAW].ini' into the config cache
                              Log: GConfig::Find has loaded file:  ..\UTGame\Config\DM-Age.ini
                              Log: Read new DLC config file '..\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomMaps\DM-Age.ini' into the config cache
                              Log: GConfig::Find has loaded file:  ..\UTGame\Config\DM-Agony3-SE.ini
                              Log: Read new DLC config file '..\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomMaps\DM-Agony3-SE.ini' into the config cache
                              Log: GConfig::Find has loaded file:  ..\UTGame\Config\DM-Arcomani_c4.ini
                              Log: Read new DLC config file '..\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomMaps\DM-Arcomani_c4.ini' into the config cache
                              Log: GConfig::Find has loaded file:  ..\UTGame\Config\DM-Calahan2.ini
                              Log: Read new DLC config file '..\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomMaps\DM-Calahan2.ini' into the config cache
                              Log: GConfig::Find has loaded file:  ..\UTGame\Config\DM-Casablanca.ini
                              Log: Read new DLC config file '..\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomMaps\DM-Casablanca.ini' into the config cache
                              Log: GConfig::Find has loaded file:  ..\UTGame\Config\DM-CD_TheLongestYard_2007.ini
                              Log: Read new DLC config file '..\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomMaps\DM-CD_TheLongestYard_2007.ini' into the config cache
                              Log: GConfig::Find has loaded file:  ..\UTGame\Config\DM-CG-Harbor.ini
                              Log: Read new DLC config file '..\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomMaps\DM-CG-Harbor.ini' into the config cache
                              Log: GConfig::Find has loaded file:  ..\UTGame\Config\DM-Daikyu.ini
                              Log: Read new DLC config file '..\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomMaps\DM-Daikyu.ini' into the config cache
                              Log: GConfig::Find has loaded file:  ..\UTGame\Config\DM-Damage2.ini
                              Log: Read new DLC config file '..\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomMaps\DM-Damage2.ini' into the config cache
                              Log: GConfig::Find has loaded file:  ..\UTGame\Config\DM-DeadSimple[NAW].ini
                              Log: Read new DLC config file '..\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomMaps\DM-DeadSimple[NAW].ini' into the config cache
                              Log: GConfig::Find has loaded file:  ..\UTGame\Config\DM-flustered.ini
                              Log: Read new DLC config file '..\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomMaps\DM-flustered.ini' into the config cache
                              Log: GConfig::Find has loaded file:  ..\UTGame\Config\DM-FORT.ini
                              Log: Read new DLC config file '..\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomMaps\DM-FORT.ini' into the config cache
                              Log: GConfig::Find has loaded file:  ..\UTGame\Config\DM-FragPipe_2k8.ini
                              Log: Read new DLC config file '..\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomMaps\DM-FragPipe_2k8.ini' into the config cache
                              Log: GConfig::Find has loaded file:  ..\UTGame\Config\DM-FST-Morbias.ini
                              Log: Read new DLC config file '..\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomMaps\DM-FST-Morbias.ini' into the config cache
                              Log: GConfig::Find has loaded file:  ..\UTGame\Config\DM-GOD-Backyard.ini
                              Log: Read new DLC config file '..\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomMaps\DM-GOD-Backyard.ini' into the config cache
                              Log: GConfig::Find has loaded file:  ..\UTGame\Config\DM-Gritt.ini
                              Log: Read new DLC config file '..\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomMaps\DM-Gritt.ini' into the config cache
                              Log: GConfig::Find has loaded file:  ..\UTGame\Config\DM-HighLander.ini
                              Log: Read new DLC config file '..\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomMaps\DM-HighLander.ini' into the config cache
                              Log: GConfig::Find has loaded file:  ..\UTGame\Config\DM-LEGO.ini
                              Log: Read new DLC config file '..\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomMaps\DM-LEGO.ini' into the config cache
                              Log: GConfig::Find has loaded file:  ..\UTGame\Config\DM-Lost_Island.ini
                              Log: Read new DLC config file '..\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomMaps\DM-Lost_Island.ini' into the config cache
                              Log: GConfig::Find has loaded file:  ..\UTGame\Config\DM-MetalHell_Ultra.ini
                              Log: Read new DLC config file '..\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomMaps\DM-MetalHell_Ultra.ini' into the config cache
                              Log: GConfig::Find has loaded file:  ..\UTGame\Config\DM-NightInThePark-XL.ini
                              Log: Read new DLC config file '..\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomMaps\DM-NightInThePark-XL.ini' into the config cache
                              Log: GConfig::Find has loaded file:  ..\UTGame\Config\DM-Noca.ini
                              Log: Read new DLC config file '..\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomMaps\DM-Noca.ini' into the config cache
                              Log: GConfig::Find has loaded file:  ..\UTGame\Config\DM-OrbitalDeconstruction.ini
                              Log: Read new DLC config file '..\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomMaps\DM-OrbitalDeconstruction.ini' into the config cache
                              Log: GConfig::Find has loaded file:  ..\UTGame\Config\DM-Pumpstation.ini
                              Log: Read new DLC config file '..\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomMaps\DM-Pumpstation.ini' into the config cache
                              Log: GConfig::Find has loaded file:  ..\UTGame\Config\DM-Subterrane.ini
                              Log: Read new DLC config file '..\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomMaps\DM-Subterrane.ini' into the config cache
                              Log: GConfig::Find has loaded file:  ..\UTGame\Config\DM-TheConveyor.ini
                              Log: Read new DLC config file '..\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomMaps\DM-TheConveyor.ini' into the config cache
                              Log: GConfig::Find has loaded file:  ..\UTGame\Config\DM-Throne.ini
                              Log: Read new DLC config file '..\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomMaps\DM-Throne.ini' into the config cache
                              Log: GConfig::Find has loaded file:  ..\UTGame\Config\DM-Tiberium.ini
                              Log: Read new DLC config file '..\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomMaps\DM-Tiberium.ini' into the config cache
                              Log: GConfig::Find has loaded file:  ..\UTGame\Config\DM-Tobi-Arena.ini
                              Log: Read new DLC config file '..\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomMaps\DM-Tobi-Arena.ini' into the config cache
                              Log: GConfig::Find has loaded file:  ..\UTGame\Config\DM-Tokyo_Sewer.ini
                              Log: Read new DLC config file '..\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomMaps\DM-Tokyo_Sewer.ini' into the config cache
                              Log: GConfig::Find has loaded file:  ..\UTGame\Config\DM-{OVGY}-WeedShock-UT3.ini
                              Log: Read new DLC config file '..\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomMaps\DM-{OVGY}-WeedShock-UT3.ini' into the config cache
                              Log: Failed to find Package GuidCache_CustomMaps to FullyLoad [FullyLoadType = 3, Tag = ]
                              Log: Failed to find Package GuidCache_Script to FullyLoad [FullyLoadType = 3, Tag = ]
                              Log: Object size..............: 60
                              Log: Actor size...............: 436
                              Log: ActorComponent size......: 88
                              Log: PrimitiveComponent size..: 448
                              Log: GConfig::Find has loaded file:  ..\UTGame\Config\UTUIDataStore_Registry_0.ini
                              Log: GConfig::Find has loaded file:  ..\UTGame\Config\UTEliteMachines_XIV.ini
                              Log: GConfig::Find has loaded file:  ..\UTGame\Config\UTWebAdmin.ini
                              Log: Performing DNS lookup for stunserver.org
                              Log: Browse: DM-{OVGY}-WeedShock-UT3?Name=Player?team=255?NumPlay=6?AdminPassword=XXXX?Mutator=EliteMachines_XIV.MutEliteMachines_XIV
                              Log: LoadMap: DM-{OVGY}-WeedShock-UT3?Name=Player?team=255?NumPlay=6?AdminPassword=XXXX?Mutator=EliteMachines_XIV.MutEliteMachines_XIV
                              Log: Virtual  memory allocation size: 151.48 MByte (158838784 Bytes)
                              Log: Physical memory allocation size:   0.00 MByte (0 Bytes)
                              Log: GConfig::Find has loaded file:  ..\UTGame\Localization\int\UTGameContent.int
                              Log: Game class is 'UTDeathmatch'
                              Init: WinSock: Socket queue 131072 / 131072
                              Log: NetMode is now 1
                              Log: Primary PhysX scene will be in software.
                              Log: Creating Primary PhysX Scene.
                              Log: Bringing World DM-{OVGY}-WeedShock-UT3.TheWorld up for play (30) at 2008.02.27-14.41.22
                              ScriptLog: Mutators EliteMachines_XIV.MutEliteMachines_XIV
                              ScriptLog: -- MAPVOTE is ENABLED!!!!!
                              ScriptLog: Web Server Created http://192.168.0.166:50 Port: 50 MaxCon 18 ExpirationSecs 86400 Enabled True
                              WebAdmin: Creating IWebAdminAuth instance from: BasicWebAdminAuth
                              WebAdmin: Creating ISessionHandler instance from: SessionHandler
                              Log: Bringing up level for play took: 0.790850
                              Log: ########### Finished loading level: 1.091340 seconds
                              Init: Game engine initialized
                              Log: Initializing Game Engine Completed
                              Log: FSTUNClient resolved stunserver.org (192.245.12.229)
                              ScriptLog: Cut down URL ?Name=Player?team=255?NumPlay=6?AdminPassword=XXXX?Mutator=EliteMachines_XIV.MutEliteMachines_XIV
                              ScriptLog: Cut down URL ?Name=Player?team=255?NumPlay=6?AdminPassword=XXXX?Mutator=EliteMachines_XIV.MutEliteMachines_XIV
                              I have noticed that whenever the elite machines are on server I no longer get Log: GAME PATH IS UTDeathmatch in the log, however if I take them off I do, not sure if that is of rellevance.

Comment

I'm not sure how to connect to an ip in ut3 so i'm currently looking for your server by reading the mutators in the list... not knowing the name of the server or dm tdm ect.. this is gonna take me a few. I was also looking for it by map name DM-{OVGY}-WeedShock via by your log file.. and now searching under DM.. .still looking

Comment

Working...
                                X