DM-Agony-SE [Final - Pictures - Download PC & PS3]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    this is a rocket launcher placed at deemer, also there is a rocket launcher played at normal location of top of 50 armor. Rocket ammo is scattered all across the map making anyone with decent knowledge of map control unlimited rocket ammo. Which creates spam and rocket arena.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    What are you talking about? There is only one RL pickup on the entire level. And remember this is remake of a classic level from UT99. It follows the weapon layout exactly. Maybe you have this confused with another level?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    excessive use of rocket launchers placed on this map makes the gameplay terrible and one-sided. other than that, it looks nice.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Far better than the other ****.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I probably downloaded this one long ago now, wonder why I didn't comment on this beautiful work? Nicely done.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    very good remake of the map.
    btw, all maps looks dark, you just need to increase the brightness to 8 or 9.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This map's a keeper... I like the stained glass, that what i liked about the original too.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi LordStrider, is there any chance you can submit your map to http://www.mapraider.com/ a nice looking site, but it dose not have my favorite UT3 Map:-) so please take a look at the site if you get a chance.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ahhhh, memories
    Yeah, the memories, mmm.

Gratz on a job very well done!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ahhhh, memories. I remember this map from way back. Remake looks good.

Now where's Zeto, Peak, KGalleon?

Better yet, where's classic assault? AS-Frigate, AS-OverLord, AS-Bridge?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by btcomm View Post
    Very cool man, appreciate your work on this. Any chance of making cybrosisII?
    hehehe I've already hinted at Strider that there is enough to do just making 99 and 2k4 remakes ( aka, maps that ROCK! ) to keep him busy till 2012 or so

Nice work again bud! can't wait till I get
    a comp built for UT3!

Chef

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Very cool man, appreciate your work on this. Any chance of making cybrosisII?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Cool map.

Someone needs to make Goldeneye's Bunker

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Excellent

Agony has always been my favourite DM map from the moment it was released for UT. I must have downloaded 3 different versions of hack jobs for Agony 03/04 before I found one that was really good. None can compare to what the the author has done here. Exactly as described, the map is a wee bit larger in scale than the original. However it has that same feel as the original and the music is there too. I'm so envious that you accomplished what I've tried to do so many times, but never got it. Well done!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well done LordStrider for a great remake, nice to see the final version hit the forum.
    This was one of my favorite maps for ut99 and this remake brings that fun to UT3.
    The Enforcer in place of the Ripper works out well and I like the extra deco.
    Thanks for the thumps-up in your read-me.
    I am sure that this map will be played by alot of people for years to come.
    Nice work.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X