No announcement yet.

DM-Agony-SE [Final - Pictures - Download PC & PS3]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very cool man, appreciate your work on this. Any chance of making cybrosisII?

Comment

Originally posted by btcomm View Post
      Very cool man, appreciate your work on this. Any chance of making cybrosisII?
      hehehe I've already hinted at Strider that there is enough to do just making 99 and 2k4 remakes ( aka, maps that ROCK! ) to keep him busy till 2012 or so

Nice work again bud! can't wait till I get
      a comp built for UT3!

Chef

Comment

Ahhhh, memories. I remember this map from way back. Remake looks good.

Now where's Zeto, Peak, KGalleon?

Better yet, where's classic assault? AS-Frigate, AS-OverLord, AS-Bridge?

Comment

Ahhhh, memories
          Yeah, the memories, mmm.

Gratz on a job very well done!

Comment

Hi LordStrider, is there any chance you can submit your map to http://www.mapraider.com/ a nice looking site, but it dose not have my favorite UT3 Map:-) so please take a look at the site if you get a chance.

Comment

This map's a keeper... I like the stained glass, that what i liked about the original too.

Comment

very good remake of the map.
                btw, all maps looks dark, you just need to increase the brightness to 8 or 9.

Comment

I probably downloaded this one long ago now, wonder why I didn't comment on this beautiful work? Nicely done.

Comment

Far better than the other ****.

Comment

excessive use of rocket launchers placed on this map makes the gameplay terrible and one-sided. other than that, it looks nice.

Comment

What are you talking about? There is only one RL pickup on the entire level. And remember this is remake of a classic level from UT99. It follows the weapon layout exactly. Maybe you have this confused with another level?

Comment

this is a rocket launcher placed at deemer, also there is a rocket launcher played at normal location of top of 50 armor. Rocket ammo is scattered all across the map making anyone with decent knowledge of map control unlimited rocket ammo. Which creates spam and rocket arena.

Comment

I don't know what version of the map you have but the version I have has ONE RL pickup and only three ammo packs scattered around to pickup. I don't know how you figure that is too much but whatever I'm not going to bother discussing this any further.

Comment

maybe because i have utcompv2 running, it switched the deemer pick up with a rocketlauncher? i don't have any weapon replacement mutators running so i don't understance how i see two rocket launchers that are in close range of each other in this map

Comment

Originally posted by paradigm View Post
                                excessive use of rocket launchers placed on this map makes the gameplay terrible and one-sided. other than that, it looks nice.
                                One Redeemer:
                                [shot]http://www.stridersrealm.com/Images/Agony/redeemer.jpg[/shot]

One Rocket:
                                [shot]http://www.stridersrealm.com/Images/Agony/rocket.jpg[/shot]

Sorry, but you must have something else going on. There is only one rocket launcher in this level. It is populated very close to the original 99 version.

Comment

Working...
                                X