No announcement yet.

UltraInstagib: [Update 05/24/2008 V. 1.71]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, just got back from a four day break only to find you're on version 1.51!!!

Excellent, will download and test now!

Comment

Have you read the 1st post ?

Comment

Originally posted by ElDiablo2k3 View Post
        Wow, just got back from a four day break only to find you're on version 1.51!!!

Excellent, will download and test now!
        Watch it might work for him!!

Comment

I've only tested it offline so far but all seems fine. If I was going to be picky I would highlight a couple of points...

- The original 2k4 rifle sound seems really quiet

- The custom muzzle flash button actually disabless the custom muzzle flash, surely the button should be labled 'Disable custom muzzle flash'?

Everything else works fine, however I haven't tried to disable the zoom but that's because I like the zoom option.

Guys, which server are you testing this on? I don't mind 'testing' it out for you!

Comment

Originally posted by ElDiablo2k3 View Post
            I've only tested it offline so far but all seems fine. If I was going to be picky I would highlight a couple of points...

- The original 2k4 rifle sound seems really quiet

- The custom muzzle flash button actually disabless the custom muzzle flash, surely the button should be labled 'Disable custom muzzle flash'?

Everything else works fine, however I haven't tried to disable the zoom but that's because I like the zoom option.

Guys, which server are you testing this on? I don't mind 'testing' it out for you!

Ive tested it out on a clean (No Mutators running, But the 1.51 IG) and Also tested on my main {AW} IG server. Zoom didnt work and couldnt change sounds on either servers!!

~Res

Comment

Thanks very much for this. I'm very happy to have my "Zoom Instagib" back (It's something I missed from UT2004). I only use the zoom on a few maps though, where there are some great distances. Now it makes some of the really big maps I've downloaded playable with instagib. Great job!

I too only play offline.

Comment

Originally posted by Grogan View Post
                Thanks very much for this. I'm very happy to have my "Zoom Instagib" back (It's something I missed from UT2004). I only use the zoom on a few maps though, where there are some great distances. Now it makes some of the really big maps I've downloaded playable with instagib. Great job!

I too only play offline.
                Works offline! correct!

Comment

Originally posted by ResidentEvil View Post
                  Works offline! correct!
                  Has anyone been able to get zoom/sounds to work via dedicated server?? Or is it just me??

~Res

Comment

New Version

I have updated the mutator to version 1.7 ! It should now work online too (hopefully) !
                    You can download version 1.7 here: http://files.filefront.com/UltraInst.../fileinfo.html

I have also updated the 1st post.

Comment

Thank you for updating this awesome mutator.

Comment

good mutator
                        i tried and it all works fine
                        (i dont recomend using super berserker with this)

Comment

New Version

I must update the mutator to version 1.71. I've fixed a bug: ClearZoom doesn't worked online.
                          Sorry for that !

Comment

I could not live without this mutator, I play most all maps using it. (single player... I don't really do multiplayer often). So thanks again for this

I keep the zoom enabled, but I try to use it as little as possible (so I don't get out of practice). It's a must have for some maps though, which would otherwise not be practical to play instagib.

I keep the firing rate at the lowest setting, so it's the same as normal instagib. I don't want to get used to a different rhythm. (I like that time delay between shots)

I like the custom sound and the custom weapon skin.

I like that Ultra Instagib is available for all game types! It makes the vehicle game types bearable for me. (One shot violently knocks out everything... I love it). I only fool around in those other game modes though, I don't seriously play them. With this, I can enjoy them just like deathmatch.

Is this something likely to get broken when a new game patch comes out? Or are those interfaces stable enough that they don't change them?

Comment

Glad, that you enjoy the mutator !

I keep the firing rate at the lowest setting, so it's the same as normal instagib. I don't want to get used to a different rhythm. (I like that time delay between shots)
                              I use mostly firerate 0.10

Is this something likely to get broken when a new game patch comes out? Or are those interfaces stable enough that they don't change them?
                              I don't know... we must wait to release, and look then what's going on.

Comment

I also sometimes play with it on the highest firing rate (I can't remember the numbers offhand), where it's like a full auto, continuous, crackling beam of death. That's way cool also!

Thanks anyway for your answer about the interfaces. I was really only looking for an educated guess there, in general, about mods getting broken (e.g. was hoping to hear "probably not" or something like that lol). I guess it was a dumb question to ask, seeing as nobody would know what they are going to change in a patch.

Comment

Working...
                                X