UltraInstagib: [Update 05/24/2008 V. 1.71]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    BTW Thank You !!!!! For making this and working on it as it gave me what I wanted on my server.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    none issue from me Version 1.51 is on my server last few hrs and I am happy with it

I have a question for you not sure if it can be done / fixed but I will ask just the same.......when a player opens UT3 and goes to leader boards then choose server type and goes to custom server. Clicks on name and looks in rewards Head Shots is not listed but Head Hunter is listed. Is there any way to get Head Shots to list w/ your Mutator in your next fix? Or is it just a screw from Epic lol

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Another update

Sorry !

While testing the >bThrowWeaponafterDeath<-parameter (Suggestion from {HCG}Sniper), I have recognized 2 issues. 1. The original-Beam was'nt show (fault by me) (FIXED). 2. The 2nd firerate doesn't work so, as I thinked, so I have removed this.

Sorry for the inconvenience !

P.S. downloadlink for Version 1.51 in the 1st post.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thank you for the update for this already cool mod.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Very nice and good job :} As well as a big THANK YOU !!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by PHCRadio View Post
    Can someone fill me in on wtf team mate boost is lol ? Sorry I am a instagib DM girl and have no clue when it comes to the team stuff.
    Look this:
    Originally posted by ElDiablo2k3 View Post
    Hi HO0815XX,

I was wondering, can the push effect (when shooting your own player) be toned down a little or made an option to adjust?

You can literally fire people into orbit, lol.
    And thanks for this ........

Ps.... If you need a server to test on let me know and I will help you out. I have my own map d/l area so I have some freedom when it comes to what I can put on my server.
    ..... but I always play offline. I'm too bad, to have any chance against human-players (since UT99) !

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I love u lol going to d/l and then get it on my server

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Version 1.5 released

I have the version 1.5 released (1st post). All the ini-file stuff can now be setted in the config-screen. New: You can disable the Zoom-Function. I hope thats enjoy you.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ps.... If you need a server to test on let me know and I will help you out. I have my own map d/l area so I have some freedom when it comes to what I can put on my server.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sweet you rule and thank you very much for this mutator. For myself I just don't want zoom on my server as all my maps are Arena/ one room maps so zoom is not needed for a Instagib server like mine.

The only c/o I got from people on the server was the beam/muzzle flash lol it got a bit crazy when the server was semi full lol.

Can someone fill me in on wtf team mate boost is lol ? Sorry I am a instagib DM girl and have no clue when it comes to the team stuff.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi folks !
    I'm working on it !
    The zoom can be turned off (if so, altFiremode = 1st, like the original instagibrifle)
    Beam/MuzzleFlash is switchable.
    The only thing is the Teammateboost, I think, I make 3 settings for it (1,2,3 means normal, heavy, insane, or so).
    And now I must put the stuff in the configScreen.
    Also I think I cancel the SV-Version, and put them all in one (I'm tired to do all things twice)
    In the moment I'm testing, and release this in the evening/night (GermanTime).
    Stay tuned !

Leave a comment:

• replied
    OK.

HO0815XX! We need a disable Zoom button in the in-game menu too!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    funny no comes down to I dont want zoom on my server at all.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by HO0815XX View Post
    No ! But I have released V. 1.4 (see 1. post), includes all, without Beam/MuzzleFlash-Changes and 2. FireRate-setting. For this you can use the SV-Version
    OK, I'll try v1.4... Looks like you'll have to make another version with ALL the options people have mentioned AND make then configurable!

I like the original beam and muzzle flash with configurable push effect and fire rate etc. Zoom is great. Also, additional sound effects and an option for the original skin was a great too!

Can all the configurable options be changed in the menu in-game? as opposed to editing the ini file?

We want it all!!!

Anyway to turn off the Zoom ?
    Yes, don't press the right mouse button!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Outstanding Mutator and also very nice screenshots!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X