No announcement yet.

UltraInstagib: [Update 05/24/2008 V. 1.71]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

none issue from me Version 1.51 is on my server last few hrs and I am happy with it

I have a question for you not sure if it can be done / fixed but I will ask just the same.......when a player opens UT3 and goes to leader boards then choose server type and goes to custom server. Clicks on name and looks in rewards Head Shots is not listed but Head Hunter is listed. Is there any way to get Head Shots to list w/ your Mutator in your next fix? Or is it just a screw from Epic lol

Comment

BTW Thank You !!!!! For making this and working on it as it gave me what I wanted on my server.

Comment

Originally posted by PHCRadio View Post
        I have a question for you not sure if it can be done / fixed but I will ask just the same.......when a player opens UT3 and goes to leader boards then choose server type and goes to custom server. Clicks on name and looks in rewards Head Shots is not listed but Head Hunter is listed. Is there any way to get Head Shots to list w/ your Mutator in your next fix? Or is it just a screw from Epic lol
        I've never played online yet ! If I open the boards, all is empty, but I found also no category for headshots, only for headhunter.

Comment

I found head shots it is listed under Weapons in Custom servers

Comment

**** you added it all!! Great jobon 1.51!!

But, I cant get anything working!! The rifle sound doesnt change, zoom dont work------>ThrowWeaponafterDeath works!

Maybe pushing the wrong .u ? redid my server like 5 times after DL it again to make sure it didnt get errors! same thing, Not working correctly??

Last request.. I run IG in arena mode and would be nice to have these options to select from below:

*****Copied text from the UXC Instagib gun*********

bAllowBerserk = True
            bAllowInvisibility = True
            bAllowInvulnerability = True
            bAllowJumpBoots = True
            bAllowRedeemer = True

Comment

Originally posted by ResidentEvil View Post
              But, I cant get anything working!! The rifle sound doesnt change, zoom dont work------>ThrowWeaponafterDeath works!

Maybe pushing the wrong .u ? redid my server like 5 times after DL it again to make sure it didnt get errors! same thing, Not working correctly??
              I have tested it, and it works ! Then Downloaded it, tested it, the same !
              I can only test offline.

PHCRadio means:

none issue from me Version 1.51 is on my server last few hrs and I am happy with it
              Now I'm confused.

Originally posted by ResidentEvil View Post
              Last request.. I run IG in arena mode and would be nice to have these options to select from below:

*****Copied text from the UXC Instagib gun*********

bAllowBerserk = True
              bAllowInvisibility = True
              bAllowInvulnerability = True
              bAllowJumpBoots = True
              bAllowRedeemer = True
              Did you mean, that these pickups (selectable in ConfigScreen), stay on the map ?

Comment

when i first put in 1.51 yesterday zoom w0rked today its a no go

Comment

ps..... I dont use zoom on my server only tured it on today to test it for ResidentEvil

Comment

Originally posted by HO0815XX View Post
                    I have tested it, and it works ! Then Downloaded it, tested it, the same !
                    I can only test offline.

Did you mean, that these pickups (selectable in ConfigScreen), stay on the map ?

Yeah.. Be nice to have inviso, nukes if wanted on maps!!

Comment

ps..... I dont use zoom on my server only tured it on today to test it for ResidentEvil
                      SK8, I also was on your server and there was a seconary fire if you used mouse2? Thinking that nothing should have been firing out of your 2ndary fire if zoom was off on you server???

~Res

Comment

Yes second mouse 2 is alt fire when zoom is off. And that it works for me .

Comment

But no way can I get zoom to turn on again ???

Comment

Yes second mouse 2 is alt fire when zoom is off. And that it works for me .

Ok I tested second fire tonight it fires a shot but it will not kill anything lol so I am wrong it does not work

Comment

@ResidentEvil and PHCRadio: Can you send me your EMail-Adresses, mine is in the Readme, than I send you a .u-file for testing !

Comment

kk sent you a pm w/ my email

Comment

Working...
                                X