No announcement yet.

UltraInstagib: [Update 05/24/2008 V. 1.71]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have had the Special Version on my server the last 12 hrs now I am going to try your first one then pick the one I want on my server. The Special Version is just to much fun

Comment

Anyway to turn off the Zoom ?

Comment

Outstanding Mutator and also very nice screenshots!

Comment

Originally posted by HO0815XX View Post
          No ! But I have released V. 1.4 (see 1. post), includes all, without Beam/MuzzleFlash-Changes and 2. FireRate-setting. For this you can use the SV-Version
          OK, I'll try v1.4... Looks like you'll have to make another version with ALL the options people have mentioned AND make then configurable!

I like the original beam and muzzle flash with configurable push effect and fire rate etc. Zoom is great. Also, additional sound effects and an option for the original skin was a great too!

Can all the configurable options be changed in the menu in-game? as opposed to editing the ini file?

We want it all!!!

Originally posted by PHCRadio View Post
          Anyway to turn off the Zoom ?
          Yes, don't press the right mouse button!

Comment

funny no comes down to I dont want zoom on my server at all.

Comment

OK.

HO0815XX! We need a disable Zoom button in the in-game menu too!

Comment

Hi folks !
                I'm working on it !
                The zoom can be turned off (if so, altFiremode = 1st, like the original instagibrifle)
                Beam/MuzzleFlash is switchable.
                The only thing is the Teammateboost, I think, I make 3 settings for it (1,2,3 means normal, heavy, insane, or so).
                And now I must put the stuff in the configScreen.
                Also I think I cancel the SV-Version, and put them all in one (I'm tired to do all things twice)
                In the moment I'm testing, and release this in the evening/night (GermanTime).
                Stay tuned !

Comment

Sweet you rule and thank you very much for this mutator. For myself I just don't want zoom on my server as all my maps are Arena/ one room maps so zoom is not needed for a Instagib server like mine.

The only c/o I got from people on the server was the beam/muzzle flash lol it got a bit crazy when the server was semi full lol.

Can someone fill me in on wtf team mate boost is lol ? Sorry I am a instagib DM girl and have no clue when it comes to the team stuff.

Comment

Ps.... If you need a server to test on let me know and I will help you out. I have my own map d/l area so I have some freedom when it comes to what I can put on my server.

Comment

Version 1.5 released

I have the version 1.5 released (1st post). All the ini-file stuff can now be setted in the config-screen. New: You can disable the Zoom-Function. I hope thats enjoy you.

Comment

I love u lol going to d/l and then get it on my server

Comment

Can someone fill me in on wtf team mate boost is lol ? Sorry I am a instagib DM girl and have no clue when it comes to the team stuff.
                          Look this:
                          Originally posted by ElDiablo2k3 View Post
                          Hi HO0815XX,

I was wondering, can the push effect (when shooting your own player) be toned down a little or made an option to adjust?

You can literally fire people into orbit, lol.
                          And thanks for this ........

Ps.... If you need a server to test on let me know and I will help you out. I have my own map d/l area so I have some freedom when it comes to what I can put on my server.
                          ..... but I always play offline. I'm too bad, to have any chance against human-players (since UT99) !

Comment

Very nice and good job :} As well as a big THANK YOU !!!

Comment

Thank you for the update for this already cool mod.

Comment

Another update

Sorry !

While testing the >bThrowWeaponafterDeath<-parameter (Suggestion from {HCG}Sniper), I have recognized 2 issues. 1. The original-Beam was'nt show (fault by me) (FIXED). 2. The 2nd firerate doesn't work so, as I thinked, so I have removed this.

Sorry for the inconvenience !

P.S. downloadlink for Version 1.51 in the 1st post.

Comment

Working...
                                X