No announcement yet.

UltraInstagib: [Update 05/24/2008 V. 1.71]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like it. Instagib without having to wait three seconds to shoot again and scope function. With this on it can be a slaughterhouse.

Comment

Hi HO0815XX,

Thanks for the mutator, having great fun with the higher rate of fire!

Can I suggest a couple of things?

I love the zoom, however there is a slight pause when you press the right mouse button, in other words it doesn't start zooming straight away.
      With Insta being so fast and frantic it kinda puts me off using the zoom.

The other thing, would you consider making an option in the configuration for using the original Epic weapon model?

Cheers

Comment

i dont remember if i thanked you before but oh man, i love it man, i was looking for this exact type of thing and you nailed it. i replace the redeemer with this in every game. thanks ALOT

Comment

Originally posted by ElDiablo2k3 View Post
          I love the zoom, however there is a slight pause when you press the right mouse button, in other words it doesn't start zooming straight away.
          With Insta being so fast and frantic it kinda puts me off using the zoom.
          Hmmmm... i can't see lags if i press the zoombutton (mine is >LAlt<).
          The zoom is based on the SniperRifle,nevertheless I have search in the code and removed weaponanimations there are not needed for this weapon. I hope this helps.

The other thing, would you consider making an option in the configuration for using the original Epic weapon model?
          Why ? Didn't you like my weaponskin ? It's my >Trademark<, but if you don't like it, you can deactivate the skin in the ini-file (not in the configuration-screen)
          >Edit< I've included this, only for you !

Originally posted by RUKKUS View Post
          i dont remember if i thanked you before but oh man, i love it man, i was looking for this exact type of thing and you nailed it. i replace the redeemer with this in every game. thanks ALOT
          Thank YOU ! It makes me happy

Comment

Hi HO0815XX,

Holy sh*t! You are the best! If you were a woman I'd marry you!

I do like your trademark skin, actually it's growing on me (he said trying to dig himself out of a hole)...

But it's nice to have choice!

Comment

Very sweet Instagib Rifle!!

I'd like to make a request for maybe future version??

Can you tone the Beam affect down abit?? Ive found if you have 10 or more players on a open mapin UT3. Players beams start to distract your AIM!! Plus the beam effect stays around abit longer!!

Be nice to have selectable Beams sizes if possible...Maybe 2k4 beam!! Also be nice to be able to select a Fire Sound....maybe ut2k3/4 selectable Fire sounds?

GREAT JOB!! I'll be adding the gun to my server tonight!!

Server----->{AW}'s-==ResidentEvil's HoUsE Of InstaGib==-

~Res

Comment

How about team coloured insta beams?

EDIT: Hang on, there already is! Doh!

Comment

Originally posted by ResidentEvil View Post
                  ....... Also be nice to be able to select a Fire Sound....maybe ut2k3/4 selectable Fire sounds?
                  Another sound is possible. For testing I have put the UT2K4-InstaGib-sound in my >SpecialVersion<, you can download it in the last post, and test it !

For changing the beam I need a good tutorial for Unreal-Cascade, foremost in german-language

Comment

Originally posted by HO0815XX View Post
                    Another sound is possible. For testing I have put the UT2K4-InstaGib-sound in my >SpecialVersion<, you can download it here http://files.filefront.com/UltraInst.../fileinfo.html, and test it !

For changing the beam I need a good tutorial for Unreal-Cascade, foremost in german-language
                    Thanks I'll test it out tomarrow after work! If you can get the beam working that also rock man!!

~Res

Comment

Hi HO0815XX,

I was wondering, can the push effect (when shooting your own player) be toned down a little or made an option to adjust?

You can literally fire people into orbit, lol.

Comment

Hi HO0815XX,

I was wondering, can the push effect (when shooting your own player) be toned down a little or made an option to adjust?

You can literally fire people into orbit, lol.
                        YES !!! That's right ! I have increased the >TeamBoost<. I found, it's funny to kick my teammates (I play with bots), over the map when they shoot me
                        I will looking at this. In the moment I test the firesounds, and the beam.
                        For work with UnrealCascade (beam) I'm not experienced enough. I can do little changes, but a new beam... no chance !

Comment

Nice one. All your efforts are much appreciated. Totally love this mut already dude, you rock HARD!

Comment

Update of my &gt;Special-Version&lt;

I have released the >SpecialVersion< for testing here: http://files.filefront.com/UltraInst.../fileinfo.html

The following things are updated/added: It includes 2 firerate-settings (1 for all, 1 for me ), 3 firesounds (selectable in the config-screen), made the firebeam thinner (like shockrifle), decreased the muzzle-flash and put a variable in the ini-file for setting the teammateboost. And... this indicate that this mutator is uncookable for PS3 (ConfigScreen/Custom-Sound) Sorry

Comment

Is the beam and muzzle flash configurable? I liked it fine the way before...

Comment

Is the beam and muzzle flash configurable? I liked it fine the way before...
                                No ! But I have released V. 1.4 (see 1. post), includes all, without Beam/MuzzleFlash-Changes and 2. FireRate-setting. For this you can use the SV-Version

Comment

Working...
                                X