X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skynet2017 View Post
    it looks fine for me.
    You on PC or PS3?

Because the PC version works like it supposed to.

Comment

Can you post the ps3 version on http://ut3mod.com

Comment

Originally posted by Metalpain View Post
        Can you post the ps3 version on http://ut3mod.com
        Yes I will do that as soon as the issues with the postprocess volumes have been resolved for PS3.

Sorry it's bugging out for all of you on the PS3 I will get it working right

Comment

I am picking up a PS3 today so I will be able to test out fragpipe to find out why the post process is not working right. Hopefully I wont have to strip the map of all of its good features to work right on PS3 or rather GIMP it.

Comment

well I have played my map on PS3 and now I know what needs to be fixed. The lighting is to dark in some areas, as for the fragpipe some tweaks to the kismet script should make it work right on PS3.

Comment

FragPipe for the PS3 has been fixed and it working properly!!!

Comment

Reminds me of that map from UT99 with the incineration room

Comment

Originally posted by BuSyMan View Post
                  Reminds me of that map from UT99 with the incineration room
                  heh yea if i rem correctly that room has a rocket launcher sitting inside it to lure people in.. then when they inside someone needs to press the button on the outside to close the doors and turn up the heat, which gets ya a easy frag Good memories.

This is a cool map and definatly has a ut99 feel to it, with ut3 gfx, its alot of fun!

edit: forgot to say.. thanks!

Comment

Looking good and the trigger room is very cool but do the bots push the button too?

Comment

No the bots are not smart enough to use the triggers. I have no idea as to how to make them use it either.

Comment

Yes DM- Pressure what a classic UT99 map hopefully ill try it tonight on my ps3 and leave you feedback and thanks for the work
                        HAPPY GAMING !!!

Comment

Originally posted by apophis3d View Post
                          No the bots are not smart enough to use the triggers. I have no idea as to how to make them use it either.
                          Well if you want to make the level even better then post to this area of the forums and fellow mappers who have had success with bots doing tasks should be more than willing and able to assist you:

http://gearsforums.epicgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=351

BTW good job fixing the PS3 version. I'll check it out later on today and let you know I run across any glaring issues. I am certain PS3 gamers will really appreciate this extra effort on your part.

Also now that you have a PS3 as a developer you may be able to assist other mappers whose maps just won't load on the PS3 even though they cook fine and unpack just fine. Maybe start a thread in this area:

http://gearsforums.epicgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=351

And let mappers who are having issues know that you may be able to help them figure out the issue ... although I think this is just an area where we need more documentation from Epic.

Comment

Yeah that sounds good I would be happy to assist anyone that has PS2 cooking questions. I will make a post in the level design section with differences between PS3 and PC. Kismet being one of the areas with a big difference.

Comment

This map is great fun and works great on the PS3. Looking forward to future work from you, Thanks.

Comment

Fantastic map, works perfectly on PS3, including the trap room (even online!). Only problem is the map is a bit too "fally" - narrow corridors with deadly green goop you can't get out of if you fall in. Also, when you kill someone with the trap, it doesn't register as YOUR kill. D:

Comment

Working...
                                X