DM-FragPipe2k8 PS3/PC downloads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DM-FragPipe2k8 PS3/PC downloads

This is the Final Release of FragPipe 2k8 PS3/PC (Quake II Remake)

Support: http://www.apophis3d.net

The PS3 Cook threw me some odd error:
    Warning, Cooking simple sound failed: DM-FragPipe_b1.Sonic
    Reason: SCE_PS3_ROOT envvar is not set! Run the PS3\InstallSDK script to install the SDK.

Ran the SDK installed not sure what its talking about. Let me know if the music does not play PS3 guys. And please any other errors you get let me know ASAP.

Release Changes

-Added some more deco meshes
    -Enhanced Bot Support
    -Scripts 100% working. Player can no longer keep pressing the button of the fragpipe to keep the door closed.

Install Instructions PC:

DM-FragPipe_2k8_Alpha2 config file = Maps folder
    DM-FragPipe_2k8_Alpha2.ut3 = Maps folder
    DM-FragPipe_2k8_Alpha2_LOC_int.upk = Maps folder

PC Version Dm-Fragpipe 2k8

PS3 Version Dm-Fragpipe 2k8

The PS3 version is not done being cooked ... you forget the last and most important step which turns all those files into one .JAM file for the PS3. Basically what you provided is unusable for PS3 users.

Comment

ah **** I must of uploaded the wrong one hold on

Comment

ok it should be working

Comment

congrats apophis, a great map . been waiting since beta .

good luck on Temple of Kharnak man, ill be waiting for it

Comment

Thanks Yeah that maps going to be awhile it does not even exist in the editor yet... It only exists in static mesh form but its a start!

Comment

PS3 version works but there is a bad bug in the green tunnel (your last pic in the OP) where the blur effect is just too overpowering and you basically can't see anything clearly while you are in it ... that is pretty hard on the eyes to make such severe adjustments constantly since as soon as you come out the tunnel everything is crystal clear again. it started to give me a headache playing this map something that has not happened before on any map so I had to delete it. If you could fix that bug you would have a keeper ... for me at least. Other than that it is a fun level.

Comment

Wait so the tunnel with the glass the post process volume comes on without hitting the switch?

because it should be clear unless the button is hit and the doors close thats the only time it should be on. I will take a look at the version on PC and see if it's doing that.

Comment

Ok just so I can confirm we are on the same track.

is it blury in here?

Comment

Originally posted by apophis3d View Post
                    Thanks Yeah that maps going to be awhile it does not even exist in the editor yet... It only exists in static mesh form but its a start!
                    hey, thats not a bad thing tho .

as iv told u b4, im building a map of my own also, completely custom, and it doesnt exist in Unreal either yet .

in fact, iv spent the last 2 months trying to build my base. each time i havent been happy with it: wether it be design, lack of detail or lack of interest.

im still @ it tho!

Comment

Not a bad map, lots of fun with a small to medium group, maybe 6 or 8. The whole fragpipe thing is cool too, takes me back to the days of HealPod and Pressure.

Comment

Originally posted by apophis3d View Post
                        Ok just so I can confirm we are on the same track.

is it blury in here?
                        Yes and I don't need to hit any switch or anything.

Comment

Wow so the PS3 does not use switches and toggles???? Interesting

Well I plan on picking up a PS3 tomorrow so I can do some internal testing. Ill try to get this fixed as soon as I can.

Comment

Originally posted by ClockworkJB View Post
                            Not a bad map, lots of fun with a small to medium group, maybe 6 or 8. The whole fragpipe thing is cool too, takes me back to the days of HealPod and Pressure.
                            yeah 6 to 8 is perfect it turns into a flak and goo fest pretty fast

Comment

it looks fine for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X