Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Spawn model for UT3 ver. 1.52 - fixed arm idle bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Devious_DJ View Post
    its organs site dude^^^^
    Well that is not a public site so why didn't you clarify that at first. People are free to experiment with the models they have ... they are not supposed to post them publicly but sharing them with select friends is their own business. Thanks for the late clarification.

Comment

yea it is, and i told organ i put up a post about it

edit: ohhhh i see what your saying, so used to insta reply lol, well im sure organ asked EE and i told him i was spreading the word

Comment

Als just because it's a private site does NOT allow for redistribution for it's sites "members".

How you guys could screw over someone who's given SO much to the UT community over the years is amazing to me.

Respect his work and rights, and wait for HIM to release them for you.

Comment

maybe they did ask... they mightve asked through ps3 chat?

Comment

Dude, no one has screwed anyone over. The GoW and Crysis models belong to Epic and Crytek respectivly. So they are fair game for anyone to release on the PS3, so long as no one from Epic, or Crytek complain. The only model that ORGAN released on his forum that belongs to EE, was the Spawn model (Spawn being the only released model that EE has created himself). Now im unsure, if he got permission to do so. If he did, then its all good. If not then im sure Anuban will work that out with him.

Comment

A few things I have to comment on. One I get the whole respect for the author, but theres a few things going on here.

1. Yes, its organs site. Still shouldnt be advertising it around publically like that devious imo.
              2. Organ is obviously not sharing the files here and just on his site, whether you still agree with that it another thing.
              3. If EE is upset with that he should take that up with Organ and not the whole ps3 community. One person sharing content doesnt mean that the whole community is all of a sudden the bad guys. Granted a lot of ps3 users have ****** of some pc users, but a lot of pc users then blame the whole ps3 community when clearly its not. Theres plenty of ps3 users that wait just like everyone else and i'm sure theres plenty that dont even know the whole thing thats going on....

In the end, sure its up to EE but that all should still be taken into consideration. I know for one, seeing this completed spawn with fpv arms, etc would be awesome on the ps3 when its complete. (the ps3 cook right now is of a beta older than this one btw, whether that makes any difference or not).

Comment

i still dont see any reason to raise pitchforks unless EE complains, and that would be messed up, the guy went 40+ hours no sleep to give us ps3 users a fair share in the community and we're attacking him...why?

oh n nyght yea i know but i did tell organ i made a forum here to spread the word on his great acts and he didnt reply anything telling me to cease and decist but i'll stop as i see its causing problems

Comment

Originally posted by NyghtcrawleR View Post
                  3. If EE is upset with that he should take that up with Organ and not the whole ps3 community. One person sharing content doesnt mean that the whole community is all of a sudden the bad guys.
                  Exactly, let him deal with it himself. No need to cause an uproar in the community. Its EE business to inform people not to release his work without his permission, not anyone elses.

Comment

maybe pc users want to shut us ps3 users out so they dont have to cook anymore, if that happens though... not only will the PS3 community be mad, but epic will be too if you think about it.

Comment

I wouldn't go that far. Im a PC user, and I could care less if the PS3 users get the models or not. I just can't see why people would be bothered about stuff being released on the PS3, other than just being plain spitefull

Comment

im not goin far, i said maybe which is a speculative word, not a fact, but why get mad at us for someone else's garbage???

Comment

This topic has gone way off topic. EE will release his models when they are ready, he never said he wouldnt. Some people need to learn to read first before commenting honestly.....

Regardless, my last comment still stands.

Comment

i was about to say that... BACK ON TOPIC.

Comment

Originally posted by Andeh View Post
                              The GoW and Crysis models belong to Epic and Crytek respectivly. So they are fair game for anyone to release on the PS3, so long as no one from Epic, or Crytek complain. The only model that ORGAN released on his forum that belongs to EE, was the Spawn model (Spawn being the only released model that EE has created himself).

You keep saying that and people are not going to get other models that EE ports and while that me be fine for you I doubt people will feel too good about you spoiling what they perceive to be a very good thing. So, what if EE decides not to release the update that gives the Locust models FPV arms to the public and it is because he's tired of dealing with people like you who don't get that taking a model and rigging for UT3 and adding lots of custom elements to it does it indeed make it his creation even if it is based on someone else's IP.

One thing is for sure his models are unique ... there is no confusing his models with any other person's versions ... to me that means something. The way you seem to belittle his efforts is amazing. Again I can understand EEs hesitation about releasing his models anywhere. Its posts like yours that are going to cause alot of folks to miss on out some great content. The Spawn model is itself an enhanced port just so you know. Its from SCII originally so I guess that means that even though EE did such a good job you didn't know that now that you do you are going to change your tune?

Originally posted by Andeh View Post
                              Exactly, let him deal with it himself. No need to cause an uproar in the community. Its EE business to inform people not to release his work without his permission, not anyone elses.
                              His readme clearly says not to release his work ON ANY OTHER SITE but his and Epic's (where he will post it). How can he be any more clear than that?

Comment

is getting back on topic to much to ask for... anyways ill test spawn soon... is that soul caliber 2's spawn? if it is, it wasnt EE's idea, it was marvels, namcos, microsoft, and project souls ideas, so why yell at someone for this if it isnt there work? it should be those 4 yelling, not anuban or EE, are they yelling... NO, end of discussion, back on topic please... OR ELSE.

Comment

Working...
                                X