No announcement yet.

Spawn model for UT3 ver. 1.52 - fixed arm idle bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for releasing him before the official new patch, EE!

Comment

Hey Evil Engine, why is it that every time i try to register on your site, it says my email has no "MX Record" ???

Comment

I heard the 1.2 patch was released today!

Comment

Originally posted by EpicJon View Post
          Hey Evil Engine, why is it that every time i try to register on your site, it says my email has no "MX Record" ???
          I am speaking with the admin right now, he will fix it asap. I will keep you up to date when its fixed. If your using a hotmail act, try using a gmail or a different host as a temporary mail.

Comment

Alright, thanks man let me know when its fixed

Comment

yay 1.4 is released !

now many people enjoy Hot Spawn model in UT3

Comment

Originally posted by BuffyTheSlayer View Post
                now many people enjoy Hot Spawn model in UT3
                hot? have you seen his face? hes a paper bagger. possibly a double bagger.

Comment

u decision, i respect that, but iwill stay in krall. since uve showed SPAWN, ive been playing spawn in krall mode, mostly deathmatch. The same FENIX, i drop him to Necris race couse their armor colour fits perfec to to fenix outfit, anyway have u checked his moves in that race ?

PS. ppl playing without action cam, don't c different, but if u do, u wanna stay in krall, sorry mate but that's my opinion

PS: PREDATOR in krall will be most wanted character, i think

Comment

The Spawn character model uses the human male skeleton , so its perfectly compatible with the human male animations. The Krall species uses a completely different skeletal system and animations. If you used a human male skeleton on the Krall animations the model will distort and look odd. Theres no way to fix that, as its the nature of animated skeletal meshes.
                    Spawn is made to work with the HellSpawn family only so unless you want a butt ugly model do not switch the family setting for this model becuase all the gfx features will be disabled , as well as its custom gibs.

Comment

I can't seem to get the file from filefront...however I could get the SDK for him fine. Is anyone else having this problem? It says something about connection issues or it can't find the file.

Comment

Downloaded patch 2 and Spawn model yesterday and forgot to say that this is one of the best models yet. Can't wait for your other models.

Comment

Found the files elsewhere. As well as the Nanosuit. Good work!

Comment

^^^ Hopefully you found the Nanosuit in only one place, EE's site, ... it is not supposed to be anyplace else ... if it is could you let EE know so he can get it pulled. And also that could really jeopardize future models ... (in the readme it says explicitly not to post it anywhere ... just to use it for your own pleasure).

Comment

yeah, I think I found them both on his site I think. It was only the Spawn one that MAY have been found around here. I think the very first post in the Spawn 1.4 Beta at Filefront had issues.

Great models by the way. I'm trying to reverse engineer them so MY models work...but I'm still having issues. Back to the grindstone I suppose hehe

Comment

Your always welcomed to ask me specific questions about how some things work, and I will try to answer the best I can. Since theres no documentation on any of this stuff , its trial and error. Theres even some stuff in the materials that I accidently made wrong for the Spawn model, but still they work without any serious problems. I am learning all the time, and my newest models that will be released on my site all have these little microsized shader bugs fixed fully. I won't update this model with the new shaders though just becuase visually you probably won't see any difference, but some models I got have mirror reflections on facemasks and alphablended transparency and the new shaders work perfectly.

Comment

Working...
                                X