DM-Sun Tower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DM-Sun Tower

This is a small deathmatch map for Unreal Tournament 3, its specifically designed for duels or 2-4 players, due to the fact that most UT maps are too large for dueling. It has a main room with a U-Damage in the centre and a pit below it, with several rooms surrounding that one. The map contains all basic DM weapons, helmet, thighpads and a U-Damage.

Currently I only have Moddb up as a mirror as the other sites are still awaiting upload. Links to Filefront, Fileplanet and UT0X files pending!

ModDB
    FileFront

Link doesn't work... and pics please?

Edit: It looks great; gonna have to wait til tomorrow to try it though =(

Comment

No pic, no D/L...

Comment

Sorry bout that, my HTML was a bit screwed up there, d/l and pics work now

Comment

Based on the screens, the lighting looks awesome. Looking forward to checking this one out.

Comment

Definitely dig the lighting and the theme

/downloads

Comment

Errrrr, UDamage for duels? I´d suggest to replace it with a shield-belt (you did not mention the shield in your first post), because normally duels are played without UDamage; it turns the duel into "run away from the guy with the UDamage". Just some constructive critics.

Comment

Nice map, but the 2-4 player count isn't really realistic (four players is an absolute bloodbath, this maps fairly tight even for duels). I loved the theme, the visuals were polished and unique (nice music too )

Comment

Looks awesome. Hope to be testing it soon on my PS3...

Comment

Looks good.

~Death Dream~

Comment

Crazy,played it with 6 bots and was totally insane.Too small for my server but it's a really cool small map.GJ

Comment

Kinda small for my liking but still cool. I like the overall theme and contrast in lighting and colour.
                        Maybe you could make another map with the same theme, except larger. CTF perhaps

Comment

Very good map. Lighting is very good. The map is a bit tight at times for 4 players but it is all good. Sometimes bloodbaths are cool. Bots work pretty well in the level. I notice a bot get stuck once after using a jump pad and landing on the next level. I can't wait to see what else you will come up with.

Comment

Really good small DM level ... I can't see this really working with more than 3 players but cool ... the level seems to small (or better put has to many tight corridors) imo to have all the weapons ... especially both the RL and the Flak cannon. I also found that this is THE perfect level for Singer Alt-fire battles. What would be cool is if you had made this almost like Morbias and just had all Stinger on this tight level, still it is very well crafted and definitely staying on HD. It is also a great soundtrack ... to bad the PS3 can't accept custom sounds. If you decide to make a version with a default soundtrack for PS3 users and you need assistance cooking it let me know.

Comment

Yes ! light colors !

thank you !

Comment

Working...
                              X