Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Released: BattleRPG V8 now with Medic and visual magic.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is a static i made of the relic statics but need to assain textures & i don't know how do it

3Ds Max file
    ASCII file

Comment

hi,

just a quick question:

first of all: lets say i play battlerpg in singleplayer (instant action mode), how can i reset my progress, because it gets saved for any map, which results in my character always being strong and having good skills. is that possible, which file do i have to delete to reset it?

2nd: could you maybe change it, so that in solo or lan play, i either keep my level for only ONE map and can start from level 1 on other maps, so that the progress will be saved for each map and not only in total
      ...or...
      that it resets the progress every time i start/join a (new) game?

deleting/resetting it by myself (deleting a file) would be ok already if anyone can tell me which one it is, but being able to do that in another, more simple way would be great.

hope someone can help me!

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by FUNKY-FRESH View Post
        hi,

just a quick question:

first of all: lets say i play battlerpg in singleplayer (instant action mode), how can i reset my progress, because it gets saved for any map, which results in my character always being strong and having good skills. is that possible, which file do i have to delete to reset it?
        You have to delete (or edit) UTBattlePersistentPlayerDatabase.ini and UTBattlePersistentPlayerBackupDatabase.ini for that.

Comment

I've been playing a lot more Warfare Invasion on your servers lately now that Medic is released and I must say, Great Job!

I have noticed that regardless of how much damage you can do, you always heal for 25. Do you plan on adjusting this amount by the actual damage you do with the weapon?

I also noticed that when using Max Magic on a Medic gun, it will only go to +5. I know the max is actually +10. Is this a bug?

Thanks for the great work, BM. What are you planning next?

Comment

I cannot get it to work, when I extract all the files to my UTgame folder nothing changes, and when I extract the files to the specified locations in the readme, an error comes up and I cannot play the game until I delete the files.

Comment

Originally posted by Dids View Post
              I cannot get it to work, when I extract all the files to my UTgame folder nothing changes, and when I extract the files to the specified locations in the readme, an error comes up and I cannot play the game until I delete the files.
              What error did you get?

Comment

Originally posted by instagibbed View Post
                I've been playing a lot more Warfare Invasion on your servers lately now that Medic is released and I must say, Great Job!
                Thank you.

I have noticed that regardless of how much damage you can do, you always heal for 25. Do you plan on adjusting this amount by the actual damage you do with the weapon?
                Yes, but I have to figure out how.

I also noticed that when using Max Magic on a Medic gun, it will only go to +5. I know the max is actually +10. Is this a bug?
                It's max 5 on my Invasion RPG server (the max is configurable).

What are you planning next?
                I spend some time on BattleTRANS: http://bigbattleservers.com/ut3mods.php and intend to do some more with that. ALso I am considering to make a UT3 version of Freezetag/Freon. And of course a 1001 abilities, magic types etc. for BattleRPG.

Comment

Originally posted by BattleMode View Post
                  It's max 5 on my Invasion RPG server (the max is configurable).
                  This was on your Warfare BattleRPG server.

Originally posted by BattleMode View Post
                  I spend some time on BattleTRANS: http://bigbattleservers.com/ut3mods.php and intend to do some more with that. ALso I am considering to make a UT3 version of Freezetag/Freon. And of course a 1001 abilities, magic types etc. for BattleRPG.
                  Sweet. Can't wait to see more!

Comment

very nice,

man i was thinking....why don't you port Team Fortress to UT? Would be very fun...

cheers, keep the good OPEN work

Comment

Originally posted by loezix View Post
                      very nice...cheers, keep the good OPEN work
                      Thank you.

Originally posted by loezix View Post
                      man i was thinking....why don't you port Team Fortress to UT? Would be very fun...
                      That sounds like a LOT of work, and there already is TF2.

Comment

heeeeeeeeeeeeee

i play this on ut2k4

and i'm ut3 nice work congratulations

Comment

Originally posted by inri View Post
                          heeeeeeeeeeeeee i play this on ut2k4 and i'm ut3 nice work congratulations
                          Thank you.

Comment

Any idea when v9 is coming?

(Plus this is a bump for the guy who posted in the v7 thread wondering if he missed the v8 thread---he did)

Comment

Originally posted by Slaughter View Post
                              Any idea when v9 is coming? (Plus this is a bump for the guy who posted in the v7 thread wondering if he missed the v8 thread---he did)
                              Perhaps next weekend, perhaps weekend after that. Also depends on when Galtanor makes something new. I have a bunch of weapon magic I want to add, some 3D artifacts I need to figure out how to add to the game, so many ideas, so little time.

Comment

wonder if it would work on ps3 probably not right...

Comment

Working...
                                X