Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Released: BattleRPG V8 now with Medic and visual magic.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going to post these in both places. Not sure which of you this may be relative to.
    1. The scoreboard using "F1" key did not come up after about wave 8.
    2. Invisibility weapons were not so invisible any more! :lol: Not sure if this is by design. You did not go transparent with them (at least the one I had) and on Invasion, the monsters found you no problem.

Comment

hehe I knew with the update epic made to include animated textures (or something like that) you would be able to add the visible magic stuff.

Great work as always!

Comment

Heya , I'm so glad I can finally play BattleRPG now ! Do you think you'll add some weapons from other mods with the permission of their authors like Ripperlite ?

Comment

Just a quick question here about your server: I noticed you made it easier to level up but now the difficulty levelling up is bumping up by an extra 100 each level. Like right now i just levelled up and it's now 1100 to the next level (before that it was 1000, 900, 800..). Is this supposed to happen? I think i'm level 87 now if that makes any difference?

Comment

Originally posted by gospastic View Post
            Just a quick question here about your server: I noticed you made it easier to level up but now the difficulty levelling up is bumping up by an extra 100 each level. Like right now i just levelled up and it's now 1100 to the next level (before that it was 1000, 900, 800..). Is this supposed to happen? I think i'm level 87 now if that makes any difference?
            I only made it easier to reach level 80. Over level 80 it is as hard as it used to be (over level 100 it is even harder and over level 110 it becomes insane). The new required XP only kicks in if you gain a level, so the first level you gain with the new version may indeed have a weird gap.

The general idea is that most players will be between level 80 and 120 which will make it as balanced as is possibly with RPG.

Comment

No vehicle vampirism yet? No "add ya own" feature yet?

Dont get me wrong v8 looks good, just hoping next version is a bigger step

Comment

Is the damage reduction magic weapon suppose to look like it has no textures? also is it possible to show the skins in third person? (they don't seem to show but I could be wrong of course)

Comment

Good mod, too bad I get lousy ping on the server.

Comment

Originally posted by Bret Hart View Post
                    Good mod, too bad I get lousy ping on the server.
                    there are a few servers running this mod now. I am renting a server soon to and might have it up half the time/regular dm the other half.

Comment

Originally posted by †TYRANICK†™ View Post
                      No vehicle vampirism yet? No "add ya own" feature yet? Dont get me wrong v8 looks good, just hoping next version is a bigger step
                      Hm, and there I was thinking I was pretty quick with releasing new versions .

Comment

hey battlemode have you been changing the waves on your server? like a day or so ago the waves were really densely populated and it was awesome and really chaotic, but when i played earlier they were really sparse and easy to defeat it was pretty weird.

Comment

sorry for another post here but could you possibly add this map to the rotation on your server? it's a pretty good map which would be awesome for invasion, it looks awesome too. there's plenty of room to move about aswell but its not too big. here's the link:

http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=601980

Comment

Originally posted by NeoKnight View Post
                            Is the damage reduction magic weapon suppose to look like it has no textures?
                            Yes.

Comment

hey battlemode have you been changing the waves on your server? like a day or so ago the waves were really densely populated and it was awesome and really chaotic, but when i played earlier they were really sparse and easy to defeat it was pretty weird.
                              The new Galtanor changes the number of monsters based on the number of players.

Comment

sorry for another post here but could you possibly add this map to the rotation on your server? it's a pretty good map which would be awesome for invasion, it looks awesome too. there's plenty of room to move about aswell but its not too big. here's the link:

http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=601980
                                I'll have a look, thanks or the tip.

Comment

Working...
                                X