Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

DM-Pure [Final (Revised)][Pics][Download PC/PS3]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DM-Pure [Final (Revised)][Pics][Download PC/PS3]

Map name: DM-Pure
    Version: FINAL + Revision
    Author: Brits_Hit

DOWNLOAD (PC): http://files.filefront.com/DM+Pure+F.../fileinfo.html

DOWNLOAD (PS3): http://files.filefront.com/DM+Pure+P.../fileinfo.html

I've also re-cooked a version with no deployables, because they've been giving PS3 users issues...

DOWNLOAD (PS3, NO Deployables): http://files.filefront.com/DM+Pure+P.../fileinfo.html

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description: In light of the HOLP (Hardcore Oldskool Low Poly) map pack being released, I decided to try my hand at a UT3 map in the same vein. When I first started it was more of an effort to re-familiarize myself with Unreal ED, since I haven't used the new editor.
    Once I started making the map though, I came up with a pretty cool idea for the layout and after playing I found it was a helluva lot of fun.

EDIT(02/03): *Revision changes*

-Bots are fully supported and use every area of the map.
    -changed the music
    -swapped the keg-o-health for a U-damage
    -cooked the map properly for both PC and PS3

Feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks for downloading, and enjoy.

[SHOT]http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj193/Brits_Hit/pure1-1.jpg[/SHOT]
    [SHOT]http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj193/Brits_Hit/pure2-1.jpg[/SHOT]
    [SHOT]http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj193/Brits_Hit/pure3.jpg[/SHOT]

Wooooooaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

Now this is a map I would enjoy playing. Ill wait for the PS3 version.

Comment

If anyone would like to volunteer and cook a PS3 version that would be great. Right now I'm having trouble with the cooking process...

If you're successful in cooking it, please either post the link in this thread so I can put it in the first post or just PM me the link. Thanks.

EDIT: I've cooked the map for PS3. Unfortunately I cannot test it since I don't own PS3. Please give me feedback on whether it works fine or not guys.

Comment

Looks awesome, cant wait to try it!!

Comment

Wow! The deployables were such a pleasant surprise. Setting up the slow field by one of the jump pads was the first time I've ever seen a use for that thing! SO satisfying to line up a headshot on someone coming through the slow field.

Can't wait to play this online with a team-- then those can get used for some strategy

One of my favorite maps yet!

Comment

wheres AnubanUT2 when you need him?..he cooks a lot of maps for the ps3...im feeling the layout of this map...cant wait until its cooked for the ps3

Comment

Originally posted by Nagis View Post
              Wooooooaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh
              That's exactly what I said out loud when I saw the pics. Very cool looking map, can't wait to check it out.

Comment

nice map !

downloading

Comment

I don't like really in NW, but in instagib it's fun ^^
                  Thx for this map.

Comment

Thanx for the map. I would like to give it a go but i cant seem to download. If i follow your link, all i can do is leave a comment on filefront.

Comment

Originally posted by k!ckZz View Post
                      Thanx for the map. I would like to give it a go but i cant seem to download. If i follow your link, all i can do is leave a comment on filefront.
                      Yeah, I think there's something wrong with filefront, had the same thing when I tried to dl some other map a couple minutes ago.

Comment

Just play it, really fun, love this arena, especially the startplayer with jumpad, good job on it

Comment

Thanks for all the comments guys, I'm glad you're having fun with the map.

I went for fun gameplay over visuals, but it turns out I've pleased both crowds.

I thought the deployables would be a nice surprise too.

I'm going to look into the pathnoding right now and see if anything needs changed, so I may release an updated version soon.

EDIT: I've cooked the map for PS3.. see first post.

I'll update this thread with more info soon.

Comment

Nice map, going up on our server asap....

Thanks man...

Comment

Update:

I fixed the bot support, swapped the health keg for a u-damage, changed the music to something more fitting and also cooked the map for both PC and PS3 properly.

PS3 users please let me know if the map runs properly since I have no way of testing it.

Thanks

Feedback is always appreciated (no doubt after the Super Bowl is over)

Comment

Working...
                              X