• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DM-Cyclopean_SpecialEdition Full D/L PICS!!! 2/01/08

MapName=DM-Cyclopean_SE
    NumPlayers=10 to 32 players
    Author:|HT| the_MeleE & Miss_Taken
    Description=A large Roman themed based map with vehicles centered around a coliseum. This map is the Special Edition to DM-Cyclopean.

Note: This map is BIG and spooky lol. It is best for slow play(sniping) or some fun vehicle action... or maybe with 31 other peeps.

New to the Special Edition:
    Custom Skybox
    Map Preview Screen
    More bot paths
    New lighting
    More Vehics- 4 Vipers and 2 HellBenders
    Added torches to inside Coliseum

Screens:
    [shot]http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t12/yellafella76/UT3IMPACT/load_screen.jpg[/shot]
    [shot]http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t12/yellafella76/UT3IMPACT/chopper_view.png[/shot]
    [shot]http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t12/yellafella76/UT3IMPACT/CY_pic.png[/shot]

Download:
    PC-
    http://files.filefront.com/DM+Cyclop.../fileinfo.html
    PS3- Coming soon...

Thanx to EPIC, EPICgames forums for every1s help and AnubanUT2 for support, testing and cooking our map for PS3. Also thank you to every1 for all the great tutorials.
    Special Thanx to my wife "Miss_Taken" and (output.co.uk) for the awesome tutorial and starter template for the skydome.

Enjoy every1!!!

thank you !

I think little more Bright now

Comment

A little... lol. I still wanted to keep the spooky atmosphere. And you are welcome. It's my pleasure.

Comment

cool, cant wait for a ps3 version!

Comment

Congrats on your latest version! Glad you were able to get the preview pic working and you added some more vehicles. I'll be playing this over the weekend for certain.

Comment

Map running on HTM ]|[ Revolution Invasion server 72.29.117.197:7777.

Thanks for the map!

Comment

Cool, another map I gotta download when I get home from work.

Comment

Originally posted by HTM~Minion View Post
                Map running on HTM ]|[ Revolution Invasion server 72.29.117.197:7777.

Thanks for the map!
                Awesome!!! I'll definitely come by and check your server out.

Comment

wow trying it out now

Comment

Originally posted by Me|eE View Post
                    Awesome!!! I'll definitely come by and check your server out.
                    This map plays very well with invasion, except there is no mini map to located the invaders. Is that something easily added?

Comment

I have download the regular cyclopean map and i love it, now im just waiting for the mod for the special edition one. I can't wait!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HTM~Minion View Post
                        This map plays very well with invasion, except there is no mini map to located the invaders. Is that something easily added?
                        LOL. I don't know what this means but will surely look into it for you. I still will swing by your server as well. Just been real busy is all.

Originally posted by hydrophillic View Post
                        I have download the regular cyclopean map and i love it, now im just waiting for the mod for the special edition one. I can't wait!!!
                        My friend AnubanUT2 tried cooking it with no success for PS3. I will look into this more. Unfortunately it's hard to know where to begin to fix this issue. It may be the custom sky, but who knows. Maybe I will recook it and send it to him with a default sky.

Comment

LOL. I don't know what this means but will surely look into it for you. I still will swing by your server as well. Just been real busy is all.
                          Here's a pic to help... I'm sure my terminology is incorrect.

Comment

Sorry unless some1 else knows I have no clue. I have never played Invasion and we made this map for TDM or DM, not Invasion... maybe that is why.

Comment

Guess what? I updated the Invasion/BattleRPG mods and voila!

I guess it wasn't your map, after all.

Sorry unless some1 else knows I have no clue. I have never played Invasion and we made this map for TDM or DM, not Invasion... maybe that is why.
                              Well just so you know..this map rocks with Invasion!

Those little monster suckers pop out of every level and attack.

Comment

Working...
                              X