Clear All

ABTv1.3 - including Zeroping Instagib, autoscreenshot and hitsounds

Name: ABT
    Version: 1.3
    Compatibility: UT3 version 1.1, PC
    Credits: Me, Epic, and the UTzone Team
    Download: Download

Features:
    - Disables those annoying arrows in CTF, WAR and vCTF (configurable)
    - Disables "animated" Taunts while walking (Taunt/Fire and Taunt/Movement, configurable)
    - Disables RespawnProtection (configurable)
    - Disables boosting teammates (Instagib only, does not affect other gametypes, configurable)
    - Adds AdminPause: Login as an Admin, type "mutate pause" to pause the game. To unpause type "mutate unpause" after a countdown the game continue with an optional automatic adminlogout
    - If somebody joins the server while the game is paused it will continue immediately!
    - Switching to spectator mode ("mutate spec") without reconnecting and vice versa ("mutate join")
    - GUI (F5) to setup some settings on the client (Hitsounds, AutoScreenshot, killerweapon and you can set yourself ready while in warmup round)
    - Hitsounds (can be disabled client or serverside)
    - Endgame AutoScreenshot (configurable: always, passworded servers only, never)
    - Warmup round can be ended if all players are ready (use GUI or "mutate ready"/"mutate unready")
    - Admin can force the end of the warmup round by typing "mutate adminready"
    - In the warmup round players will spawn with all weapons (which are available in the map), full ammo and full health, pickups are disabled
    - The killerweapon in the deathmessages, which are shown since patch 1.1, can be removed, e.g. just "You were killed by Donzi!"
    - ZeroPing Instagib Mutator included (this is only instagib and won't work for other weapons )

Changes
    in 1.3 see readme or DL link

Screenshot from the new menu: Screenshot

i love you

Comment

This is indeed amazing!! some really nice features! Also ZEROPING, you're a genuis!

Is it possible to get some of these features for the PS3 version as well? especially ZP.

Comment

ZP should be possible on PS3 (no promise), but I haven't tried PS3 cooking yet. (no ps3 owner )

Comment

Awesome! Some of those options are definitely a musthave. Especially the no-arrows.

Comment

this one needs to be rated with 5 stars since there are really a lot of great features!

Comment

Sweet, putting it on my server now

Thanks.

Comment

Any plans to add mapvote features, since epic didn't feel the need to give us the ability to change maps before the end of the game.

Comment

keep up the good work

the competitive scene really appreciate this !!!

Comment

after a game (timelit hit + nobody voted anything) the map restarted with 00:00 on the clock and warmup enabled but neither mutate ready nor mutate adminready as an admin worked....had to restart the map.

would be cool to have a chance to disable the warmup mode totally!

Comment

Awesome work. The community needs people like you.

Comment

There are some useful settings in this mutator, but some of those are already implemented on CUT, so, this will work with CustomUT also enabled?

Edit: nm, i just see the readme "This Mutator is NOT compatible with customUT!"
                        too bad

Comment

I'd definitely use this if you could disable warm up.

Comment

great job!

is the zeroping insta mutator already running somewhere? im really curious how it plays.

Comment

Originally posted by nM.J3FF View Post
                              after a game (timelit hit + nobody voted anything) the map restarted with 00:00 on the clock and warmup enabled but neither mutate ready nor mutate adminready as an admin worked....had to restart the map.

would be cool to have a chance to disable the warmup mode totally!
                              In my last tests this worked pretty well but i'll check it out.

To disable warmup mode just add ?WarmupTime=0 to your servers commandline or edit your UTGame.ini
                              [UTGameContent.UTCTFGame_Content]
                              bWarmupRound=False

you have to do this for every gametype (UTGame.UTTeamGame, UTGame.UTDeathmatch, ...)

Comment

Working...
                              X