Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vehicle Replacement Mutator [PC]

http://clan-bge.com/Downloads/MT_Veh...acement_PC.zip

I modified the stock weapon replacement mutator and turned it into a vehicle replacement mutator. This mutator works on all maps with vehicles. It also works with my modded vehicles package located at the same url. Enjoy

I'll updated with a PS3 version as soon as I can get the cook to work.

thanks CaptainSnarf! will d/l now!

Comment

does this allow u to change the vehicle being replaced in teh game or does it require an ini edit?

Comment

The mutator has a configure screen. In the screen you can change what vehicles you want. After you click Ok, the settings are saved and will remain until you change them again. NO Ini edits required!

Comment

You can't configure your mutators on the PS3 yet... Until they release a patch, anyway...

What are you planning to do for the PS3 since you said you'd try to work on it? Randomly chosen vehicles that spawn in their places, or maybe a mutator that makes all spawned vehicles a certain type?

Comment

huh? No config on PS3? Thats news to me. I guess it will be PC only then. Maybe that's why it fails to cook? lol

Comment

There is no menu to select which vehicles to spawn. Just like the bouncy rockets mod, there's no config menu to select the speed, bounce, time for the rockets so it fails.

It sucks, I know... Just instant result mods for PS3. :/

Comment

omg it same link of Snarfspense-v4-PC.zip

it not "Vehicle Replacement Mutator [PC]"
                can I have Vehicle Replacement Mutator [PC] Download link please ?
                or is Mutator is included in this map ??

Comment

Go File Directories -> Mutators -> MT_Vehicle Replacement

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainSnarf View Post
                    http://hosted.filefront.com/CaptainSnarf

I modified the stock weapon replacement mutator and turned it into a vehicle replacement mutator. This mutator works on all maps with vehicles. It also works with my modded vehicles package located at the same url. Enjoy

I'll updated with a PS3 version as soon as I can get the cook to work.
                    Dose it work with the AI? if so I will DL this with post haste!

Comment

yup, AI works

Comment

This is a great idea. Thank you sir.

Comment

No ini editing? Then how you going to use this in a free dedicated server?

All the class swaps will need to be added to the dedicated UTGame.ini manually or I suppose you could boot up a retail and set it up in game and boot then transfer the generated retail .ini data to the free dedicated?

let me give it a go and we will see but it should work. Is a needed mutator though so good job!

Comment

I think it'd be awesome if there was a "random" option in terms of vehicle placement. I play lots of bot matches, and it would be fun to have that option.

Loving this mutator. =)

Comment

Originally posted by ANick View Post
                              No ini editing? Then how you going to use this in a free dedicated server?

All the class swaps will need to be added to the dedicated UTGame.ini manually or I suppose you could boot up a retail and set it up in game and boot then transfer the generated retail .ini data to the free dedicated?

let me give it a go and we will see but it should work. Is a needed mutator though so good job!
                              There is an INI file with all of the data in it. The GUI config screen edits that data. If you edit the INI manually you don't need to use the GUI config screen.

Comment

Working...
                              X