Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Raggy Weapons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raggy Weapons

Raggy Weapons v1.1
    - PS3 version

Compatibility: Tested under UT3 v1.1
    Author: Pfhoenix

About:
    Raggy weapons are all about knocking players around into ragdoll mode. Players knocked into ragdoll mode enter a state of forced feign death, similar to being knocked off a hoverboard. The following weapons do this :
    • Enforcer - headshots knock players down
    • Rocket Launcher - any direct hit or explosion by rocket or grenade will knock players down
    • Flak Cannon - a direct hit or explosion by the flak grenade will knock players down
    • Stinger - the stinger shard will knock players down

Raggy Change Log

- fixed rocket velocity issue
    - added a mutator that replaces Enforcers, Rocket Launchers, Flak Cannons, and Stingers with their Raggy counterparts

- initial release

Known Bugs:
    None Aware

downloading right now, cant wait to give this a go

Comment

The PS3 file does not work at all. The mutator does not even show up once you unpack the mod nor does it show up in the mutator list.

Comment

There is no provided mutator. If you have a weapon replacement mutator on the PS3, see if you can use that, as I wanted to avoid writing a mutator that people already had.

Comment

Originally posted by Pfhoenix View Post
          There is no provided mutator. If you have a weapon replacement mutator on the PS3, see if you can use that, as I wanted to avoid writing a mutator that people already had.
          Oh okay thanks for clearing that up.

Comment

sorry dude wont work for the ps3

Comment

There is a bug with the rocket launcher.
              It's fire direction seems to follow the way i'm running.
              If I run with forward and left held down, the rocket will go to the left/forward direction.

Comment

didnt show up in menu for me

Im PC version

Comment

Yup, not working on my PC either.

Comment

"To Use : Use any weapon replacement mutator to swap out the desired weapons with Raggy ones."

Nobody bothers to check the readme.

I didn't either

Comment

Oh yeah, I forgot about that change I made to the rockets. The idea was to make it more Tribes-like.

Comment

even weapon replace mutator cant config in menu

Originally posted by Remus View Post
                        "To Use : Use any weapon replacement mutator to swap out the desired weapons with Raggy ones."

Nobody bothers to check the readme.

I didn't either
                        how to config weapon replace mutator ??
                        I have in my game but cant config in game so never use yet ...

Comment

Originally posted by Pfhoenix View Post
                          Oh yeah, I forgot about that change I made to the rockets. The idea was to make it more Tribes-like.
                          Well I would appreciate it if you would include both normal style and tribes like rocket launcher. Some of us (including myself) don't like the way the rockets behave.

Originally posted by BuffyTheSlayer View Post
                          how to config weapon replace mutator ??
                          I have in my game but cant config in game so never use yet ...
                          The weapon replacement mutator has a configuration menu ingame where you can swap any weapon with whatever you want. just add the mutator, press the config button and the menu should appear...

Comment

I was going to do this myself when I got the free time, looks like you beat me to it

Comment

need that mutator to be configurable as the kognefaure's ragdollmadness.

Comment

Working...
                              X