DM-MetalHell_Ultra [PC/PS3][Pic][Final] 2/22/08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Hey, does anyone have a working mirror? The comments for this make it sound like an amazing map, but the filefront mirror is, at least temporarily, broken, and I don't see any mirrors...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    map isnt playable on server.
    it requests a file :
    SWLadder
    and it requests a file:
    Toms_Textures

the ladderfile i could put into my ut, then server wants that toms_textures file.
    pls could anyone tell me what files needed to play this map on a server?
    version 3808

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I like this map style. Keep them coming please.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Screeny looks sweet, downloading now.
    thanx for the map! :-)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    cool i like this kind of map =)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Heya Havok. Yeah ummm...Because Epic's ladder volume could not have it's facing direction changed i had to use a modded version to get it working. Strange that it w'ont send that file, because i know for certain that the map works fine for everyone using it...PC/ and PS3. I'll add a link for the file here so you can add it to the redirect.

It's very small so, I believe less than 4kb. Sorry for the inconvieniance.

SWLADDER V1.0: http://files.filefront.com/SWLadderV.../fileinfo.html

All credit goes to SteelerWolf for it's creation.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    added this to my server and redirect. when I joined the server, I was able to download the map no problem, but then got disconnected. Reconnected to server and got a message about being unable to download 'SWLadder'. Did I miss a file somewhere?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I really do not want to remove the turrets. I spent alot of time trying to make sure that they were balanced with the rest of the map. If i get enough requests, i may be inclined to make a version of the map without turrets.

Dare to be different.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by NyghtcrawleR View Post
    If there were no turrets then he would have to cut off all those "wings" because they would then serve no purpose....

BTW, I like the turrets.
    I don't think he has to get rid of the wings ... they still have important pickups and are an alternate way to get to some of the health vials. Also I am sure a lot of folks like the turrets ... that is why I asked if it would be possible to have a version without one, I wouldn't want to deprive anyone of having fun.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    If there were no turrets then he would have to cut off all those "wings" because they would then serve no purpose....

BTW, I like the turrets.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Okay I have to say that after playing this version I like the old version better .. there is simply too much going on all at once for me on this level .. getting shot at by those turrets all the time really drags it down for me. But it is gorgeous ... would it be possible to release a version just like this one but without the turrets?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This looks quite a nice map

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nice job, I really liked the first version so the new one is a must-DL. I like all the new changes but I noticed something I've seen a couple other times when I picked up the flak.

The texture didn't load on it, so it was just the basic yellow geometry with the blurry first layer on it. No other gun was doing it and I've seen this happen on one or 2 other maps before. It may not happen the second time I play it, I dunno. Just a strange thing I've seen in custom maps. Great job here though man.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Awesome! Glad to hear it's working well. This is the first time i had a chance after posting it up to check and see if all went well. Thank you AnubanUT2 for testing it out for me and reporting back so quickly. Also, Thank you everyone for the kind comments.

I hope you all enjoy playing this Map, and play it often.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Mojonick this is absolutely eye candy!! Definitely a keeper. Runs like a charm on my PC.
    I just found some minor thing. The texture of the wasted moon/planet shows a seam of the alignment. But hey, who will notice when playing this excellent map!

I'd like to see more of you in the near future.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X