DM-MetalHell_Ultra [PC/PS3][Pic][Final] 2/22/08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NyghtcrawleR View Post
    If there were no turrets then he would have to cut off all those "wings" because they would then serve no purpose....

BTW, I like the turrets.
    I don't think he has to get rid of the wings ... they still have important pickups and are an alternate way to get to some of the health vials. Also I am sure a lot of folks like the turrets ... that is why I asked if it would be possible to have a version without one, I wouldn't want to deprive anyone of having fun.

Comment

I really do not want to remove the turrets. I spent alot of time trying to make sure that they were balanced with the rest of the map. If i get enough requests, i may be inclined to make a version of the map without turrets.

Dare to be different.

Comment

added this to my server and redirect. when I joined the server, I was able to download the map no problem, but then got disconnected. Reconnected to server and got a message about being unable to download 'SWLadder'. Did I miss a file somewhere?

Comment

Heya Havok. Yeah ummm...Because Epic's ladder volume could not have it's facing direction changed i had to use a modded version to get it working. Strange that it w'ont send that file, because i know for certain that the map works fine for everyone using it...PC/ and PS3. I'll add a link for the file here so you can add it to the redirect.

It's very small so, I believe less than 4kb. Sorry for the inconvieniance.

SWLADDER V1.0: http://files.filefront.com/SWLadderV.../fileinfo.html

All credit goes to SteelerWolf for it's creation.

Comment

cool i like this kind of map =)

Comment

Screeny looks sweet, downloading now.
              thanx for the map! :-)

Comment

I like this map style. Keep them coming please.

Comment

map isnt playable on server.
                  it requests a file :
                  SWLadder
                  and it requests a file:
                  Toms_Textures

the ladderfile i could put into my ut, then server wants that toms_textures file.
                  pls could anyone tell me what files needed to play this map on a server?
                  version 3808

Comment

Hey, does anyone have a working mirror? The comments for this make it sound like an amazing map, but the filefront mirror is, at least temporarily, broken, and I don't see any mirrors...

Comment

Working...
                    X