No announcement yet.

DM-MetalHell_Ultra [PC/PS3][Pic][Final] 2/22/08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry guys. My imported packages must have been saved outside of the map package....I will resolve this asap. As for the PS3 version....It was such a balancing act...I'd hate to water it down much more than i needed to. I knew this version had some minor chug.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojonick View Post
      As for the PS3 version....It was such a balancing act...I'd hate to water it down much more than i needed to. I knew this version had some minor chug.
      No problem, but I guess it won't be played as much as it deserves too then.

Comment

Took the whole thing down? Thats a shame. The new ps3 version didnt really have any probs for me. I didnt play the pc version so idk about that one, but even so why take the whole thing down? Put the older version back up at the very least.

Comment

Sorry for the issues...I will be releasing a new PC and PS3 version, but not until i have played and tested it to death. I will need one volunteer to confirm whether the PC version is working fine when the time comes.

Comment

Well its good to hear that its not dropped completely. Until then I'll still be playing the Ultra version I grabbed before it was removed

Comment

Well....I have been working hard on this map and i believe that for what it is...it's perfect. I'm going to need a fellow PC gamer to test the PC version of it to confirm that it is working on other people's machine's.

Downloads coming soon.

Comment

PC download ready to go. Someone please let me know if it is working on thier PC please. Thanx.

Comment

It works and it is really nice man ... I love all the new visual effects and additions ... the planets look cool and your space is not static ... it is really immersive ... you did an excellent job. Thanks for the update.

Comment

wow this map kicks *** lol thanx for a great map

Comment

Mojonick this is absolutely eye candy!! Definitely a keeper. Runs like a charm on my PC.
                      I just found some minor thing. The texture of the wasted moon/planet shows a seam of the alignment. But hey, who will notice when playing this excellent map!

I'd like to see more of you in the near future.

Comment

Awesome! Glad to hear it's working well. This is the first time i had a chance after posting it up to check and see if all went well. Thank you AnubanUT2 for testing it out for me and reporting back so quickly. Also, Thank you everyone for the kind comments.

I hope you all enjoy playing this Map, and play it often.

Comment

Nice job, I really liked the first version so the new one is a must-DL. I like all the new changes but I noticed something I've seen a couple other times when I picked up the flak.

The texture didn't load on it, so it was just the basic yellow geometry with the blurry first layer on it. No other gun was doing it and I've seen this happen on one or 2 other maps before. It may not happen the second time I play it, I dunno. Just a strange thing I've seen in custom maps. Great job here though man.

Comment

This looks quite a nice map

Comment

Okay I have to say that after playing this version I like the old version better .. there is simply too much going on all at once for me on this level .. getting shot at by those turrets all the time really drags it down for me. But it is gorgeous ... would it be possible to release a version just like this one but without the turrets?

Comment

If there were no turrets then he would have to cut off all those "wings" because they would then serve no purpose....

BTW, I like the turrets.

Comment

Working...
                                X