No announcement yet.

DM-MetalHell_Ultra [PC/PS3][Pic][Final] 2/22/08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just to let you all know....there is a Redeemer hidden somewhere in the map and also a berzerk powerup....they are hidden....albiet not to well hidden

Comment

Wheres the Redeemer? I've had Bots use it on me, but have not yet seen it myself...

Comment

Originally posted by wolfshadow View Post
        Wheres the Redeemer? I've had Bots use it on me, but have not yet seen it myself...
        HAHAHAHAAHA....I love it....it's in there. I'll give you a hint, It's inside something you would normally put stuff in. Same goes for the Berzerk powerup.

With a little iinvestigation you should find it. Thats part of the fun.

Comment

Killer Map!! its a Keeper,thnx

Comment

Finally got a chance to check it out, and mojo this is a GREAT map!

I haven't been able to play it online yet obviously but it seems like a great layout. It looks very good too...quite a creative map. I can't wait to see this all over the server lists.

Comment

Thanx Grinchy!...I'm so glad you all like it. Feels good. Don't forget to post it up on your site.

Comment

Oh that's Herby's site so all credit for UT3mod.com goes to him.

I just like it so I hope it catches on really well.

Comment

ooooo looks good

Comment

Originally posted by Skynet2017 View Post
                    gibalicious, .
                    This is what is most likely causing your slowdowns. Every time a bot gets killed it gibs explosively and this taxes your system exponentially with each bot you add. Take out that mutator alone and you will see a huge difference.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfshadow View Post
                      Ya lol. I was in the shock turret and I see the big missile coming straight at me. I'm like "Oh shi... BOOM!"

Comment

Nice level ... I see how you get to the redeemer now ... it is cool ... I guess my only complaint would be the relatively small amount of health. I just think a nice Superhealth keg would work well on this map with these turrets being around but I understand that you felt you balanced this level by adding the redeemers. I like the use of the blue energy force bubble and the slow volume mover ... always cool to see those in a level. Overall this is a definite keeper and its lots of fun. Thanks for adding to the community.

Comment

Originally posted by AnubanUT2 View Post
                          Nice level ... I see how you get to the redeemer now ... it is cool ... I guess my only complaint would be the relatively small amount of health. I just think a nice Superhealth keg would work well on this map with these turrets being around but I understand that you felt you balanced this level by adding the redeemers. I like the use of the blue energy force bubble and the slow volume mover ... always cool to see those in a level. Overall this is a definite keeper and its lots of fun. Thanks for adding to the community.
                          If you look through the glass in the bottom middle floor....you will see a nice shinygreen surprise.....there are 2 elevators(oneway) going down to the super health on a suspension platform.... look for it....it works well....and there are 2 teleporter exits under there which bring you back up into the thick of the action.

That is if you make it back up without falling into space.

Comment

Great level, had a blast playing it against the bots

Comment

Looks good, going on our server soon as compressed redirects are working...

Nice one man...

Comment

Great map Mojonick, Looks awesome too. Plays great on the PS3.

Comment

Working...
                                X