DM-MetalHell_Ultra [PC/PS3][Pic][Final] 2/22/08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DM-MetalHell_Ultra [PC/PS3][Pic][Final] 2/22/08

All issues fully resolved. It can be a bit of a hog on FPS here and there, but it's no worse than Deck. If you have any older version's before this date 2/22/08, delete and redownload.

Description: Liandri abandoned this arena soon after the legalization of the Tournament. But now that the wars have come, it is once again being used as a place to settle interstellar conflicts.

Version: Final for Patch 1.2

Added new texture's
    Added new area's
    Added new Audio and visual effects
    Optimized as well as possible
    Added some other goodies that i'm to lazy to list.

PC download: http://files.filefront.com/MetalHell.../fileinfo.html

PS3 Download: http://files.filefront.com/DM+MetalH.../fileinfo.html

UI Screenshot..
    [screenshot]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff15/Mojonick/DM-MHF.jpg[/screenshot]

This looks very interesting man. I'm gonna try it on my PS3.

Comment

Someone let me know if both Versions are working or not please.

Comment

Just played a few rounds with bots on PC. Map ran well and is very fun. i didn't run into any problems, tho i wasn't looking for any either.

Crazy fun map dude, nice job.

Comment

**** this stage looks nice as hell.

Comment

PS3 version works but its taxing on the framerate.

Comment

I have a PS3 and tested it and i did see a slight slowdown with 16 bots in the map from up top....not to bad though. Also tried it with 8 bots and didnt see any slowdowns at all.

Comment

**** mojo you may have only made 2 maps so far but they both look really good. I'm lookin forward to checkin this one out. I have it DL'd but I'm not at my PS3.

Comment

Ah man, gotta go to work in a little bit. I'm d/ling the file now, and I'll try to get a few games on my PS3 before I go. I've been waiting for this map for a while now, I'd be damned if I don't get to play it now. XD

EDIT: Whooo, I'm gonna be late to work because of this map. The map is perfect, the item placement is great, and I love the level layout. Professionally done, I have no issues with the map at all. I just played 16 player with actioncam and low gravity, and experienced no slow down at all. I don't know where these guys are coming from with that. There's plenty of space to dodge, move around, and find opponents. You get a 10/10 from me, I can't wait to see some of your next projects.

Comment

perhaps I'm getting slowdown because of the mutators I'm using. I use 6 or 7 of them, including gibalicious, speedfreak, and super-berserk. Those might be taxing the framerate when combined with this map.

Comment

Gibalicious alone will tax the ps3 more.

Comment

Can you post the ps3 version in http://ut3mod.com

Comment

The turrets make bot matches way too easy.

and that's the only way I'll get to play this map.

Comment

Originally posted by Secundus View Post
                            The turrets make bot matches way too easy.

and that's the only way I'll get to play this map.
                            Heh....i think it may be time to bump it up to godlike then Just kidding....I do suggest bumping the bots A.I. up to relieve this problem. They will then own those turrets.

Comment

Just finished playing.. Had a blast. Great map. Turrets are knda fun, tho, if you stay in 'em too long, say goodnight as the bots gang up on you with rocket lauchers. Lots of fun.

Comment

Working...
                              X