Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DM-Cyclopean Final D/L & PICS...PC now PS3!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mahblack View Post
    Unfortunately that's the same link as on the first post. If you would be so kind as to actually check the files, you would notice that they are STILL for the PC. There are 3 files in that zip instead of just the one USERDATA.JAM..... I still really want this map - all the more so because of the painful wait!
    Oh I see ... I mistakenly uploaded the wrong file ... sorry about that ... I'll fix that and post the link.

Now on another note one thing Me|eE ... remember what I had told you before about your final levels including a preview map for the PC ... they don't work on the PS3 so don't worry about that. But yeah definitely in the future keep this in mind. It is a small thing but it makes your levels look more pro. In fact yours is the only Final map I have without a preview pic.

Comment

Here is the fixed PS3 file.

http://files.filefront.com/DM+Cyclop.../fileinfo.html

Comment

thanks for the updated link, I can't wait till its done downloading!!

Originally posted by AnubanUT2 View Post

Comment

Thanx again Anuban. You can delete the link if you like. I added the updated link to the first post. Next map we will have a preview pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Me|eE View Post
            Thanx again Anuban. You can delete the link if you like. I added the updated link to the first post. Next map we will have a preview pic.
            don't get me wrong the level is still fun and very unqiue and the architecture is really nice. I just want you to be all you can be as a level designer.

Comment

We are going to redo this map and make it the map it should be. It will be named CyclopeanX. We will add more vehics, custom content, touch up the building and maybe tighten it up. We have already started and we are really looking to WOW the community when it is finished. I for one enjoy playing this map, but I want every1 to enjoy it as well. Also I heard the bot paths are not what they should be so I will work on that as well. I do not like redoing maps, but eh why not.
              Thank You.

Comment

^^ Sounds good to me. I really do think that the addition of more vehicles will make the map much more fun to play ... through in some raptors and vipers and with all that space you've got some crazy fun mayhem going on. You also may want to consider naming your map Cyclopean-SE (for Special Edition) ... it is more of the norm when someone builds on one of their existing works and makes it better and somewhat different. Just a suggestion of course, you should name the map what you want. Good luck with this. Looking forward to the new version and seeing what changes you make. Also start a new thread with updated pics once you have made enough changes to show off.

Comment

I think with this map you have created a great VCTF or even Warfare type map. Have you considered changing the map to suit those game modes? Either way thanks for the map and the PS3 cook.

Comment

Working...
                  X