Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DM-Cyclopean Final D/L & PICS...PC now PS3!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DM-Cyclopean Final D/L & PICS...PC now PS3!!!

MapName=DM-Cyclopean -beta tested as Isle of Colossus.
    FriendlyName=Cyclopean
    NumPlayers=10 to 32 players
    Author:|HT| the_MeleE & Miss_Taken
    Description=A large Roman themed based map with vehicles(Scorpions) centered around a coliseum.

This is our second UT series map. We are pretty proud of it and worked a lot of hours. We hope you all enjoy!!!

Screens:
    [shot]http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t12/yellafella76/UT3IMPACT/main.gif[/shot]
    [shot]http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t12/yellafella76/UT3IMPACT/head.jpg[/shot]
    [shot]http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t12/yellafella76/UT3IMPACT/octo.jpg[/shot]

Download:
    PC-
    http://files.filefront.com/DM+Cyclop.../fileinfo.html
    PS3-
    http://files.filefront.com/DM+Cyclop.../fileinfo.html

Thanx to EPIC, EPICgames forums for every1s help and AnubanUT2 for support, testing and cooking our map for PS3. Also thank you to every1 for all the great tutorials.

Please visit UT3IMPACT.com

I have no problem at all cooking for you and You are more than welcome ... the only thing I want you to check for first is that your vehicles are properly unlocked if people choose TDM and not just DM. A few mappers have run into this bug and I don't think you want to release a map with this issue. If you do have that issue Remus just fixed his level so he would probably be more than willing to assist you. Then yes I will be happy to cook this for you.

Comment

Originally posted by AnubanUT2 View Post
      I have no problem at all cooking for you and You are more than welcome ... the only thing I want you to check for first is that your vehicles are properly unlocked if people choose TDM and not just DM. A few mappers have run into this bug and I don't think you want to release a map with this issue. If you do have that issue Remus just fixed his level so he would probably be more than willing to assist you. Then yes I will be happy to cook this for you.
      Yep they are locked???

Comment

Originally posted by Me|eE View Post
        Yep they are locked???
        Well there is a workaround so you can ask the other folks who have VDMs and they can tell you how to fix the issue. Anyway that is my recommendation to you. I know of Remus and LevelArtist.com ... either of them will have the answer. Good luck.

Comment

Good to go. You just have to check the box in the vehicle properties to StartNeautral.
          Enjoy and thank you Anuban.

Comment

looks interesting..im liking the roman theme..cant wait to give it a go after it gets cooked for the ps3....thanks for making it....

Comment

Good to go. You just have to check the box in the vehicle properties to StartNeautral.
              Enjoy and thank you Anuban.
              No problem at all ... glad I could help. Send me the new unpublished file when you get a chance.

Comment

it very big and fun map to drive and hit to run !

but I felt over all little too dark for me ...
                maybe day time version is fun too

Comment

Pretty good fun, though i think i had more fun doing stunts on the terrain then actually shooting ppl lol , keep up the good work!!

Comment

Thank you for the replies. Yes the driving is fun lol. I found myself just driving around doing flips as well. As for the lighting... it was a hard choice because we wanted to create a spooky atmosphere. And Anuban I will be sending you the file link shortly. Also Buffy thanx for capturing some cool screens.
                    Enjoy!!!

edit: After playing and testing this map 1,000,000 times we found a little issue, but it's one of those issues we tried real hard to avoid. I do not think it is a big deal(because you cannot get under the terrain) but to us it is because we are picky. I guess we just have to leave it now.
                    [shot]http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t12/yellafella76/UT3IMPACT/terrain.jpg[/shot]

Comment

I should have your cooked PS3 version ready for you by tomorrow. It looks like it cooked fine but something strange happened so yeah tomorrow for sure. I sent you a pm as well.

Comment

Thank you my friend!!! Map is now cooked and link added for PS3 users... THANX to "AnubanUT2".

Comment

Thank you my friend!!! Map is now cooked and link added for PS3 users... THANX to "AnubanUT2".
                          The PS3 link is still for pc files.

Comment

Originally posted by cobra991 View Post
                            The PS3 link is still for pc files.
                            Agreed. Please fix this! I really want this map.... :P

Comment

Originally posted by AnubanUT2
                              Unfortunately that's the same link as on the first post. If you would be so kind as to actually check the files, you would notice that they are STILL for the PC. There are 3 files in that zip instead of just the one USERDATA.JAM..... I still really want this map - all the more so because of the painful wait!

Comment

Working...
                              X