Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

DM-Campgrounds2K8 [PC and PS3]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for all the positive comments everyone.

In response to a few of your comments

@pacowles - thx, yes the colour was significantly improved for the final.

@DragonBaron - thx, i like the other campgrounds too, I think one thing UT3 gamers won't be short of is a good campgrounds map to play on.

@Dannydeman - thx, i think there is already a curse map out there, i haven't tried it, but it looks good from the screens.

Hopefully if my real job/freelance work/other(non UT)projects don't keep me too busy i will have another map with you in the future. I have a completely original one mostly scamped out so now i just need to find some time.

Comment

I like it really a lot. Its also very fun to play Duels on, as I did with the originals.

Comment

Was the fps drop problem fixed?

Comment

It really bothers me that the pillars are all uneven, and the scale is a little off imo... amazing work though.

Comment

awesome map! one of my fav ut3 maps by far, cheers for making it

Comment

This is a solid map. Gameplay is good. Looks is good. FPS is solid (better than some of the stock ut3 maps in fact).

The 100 armor room was changed slightly from the ut2004 versions, because you can hop up to the armor from ground level without using the jumpad. A nice gameplay addition that is.

If there was an official ownage award, this map deserves one.

Comment

Can't believe I've missed this one. Never mind, I'll try it now instead. Looks so good.

Comment

Wow,m how did I miss this! I love CG. Can't wait to try this one.

Comment

Cool map I love the architecture!

Comment

Oustanding map, i just played it. Brings back memories KUDOS to you for making such an awesome map!!

Comment

Awesome map played on the PS3 1on1 loved it thanks

Comment

Brilliant remake. This has been on my map cycles for some time now.

Comment

Cleanest user made map I have seen so far.
                            Even bests some of the official maps.
                            Great job

Comment

One of the best DM Maps on UT3 at this time.

Comment

I wish we could get more PS3 users on this map, love it!! Haven't played it in awhile but LOOKS great, need to check this one out more...

Comment

Working...
                                X