Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

CTF-Stargate Final 1.1 [UPDATED] PC/PS3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CTF-Stargate Final 1.1 [UPDATED] PC/PS3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Name: CTF-Stargate
    2. Version: Final 1.1
    3. Compatibility: UT3 PS3/PC, 1.1 patch
    4. Description: Fast pace open LOS Space map with 2 stargate like teleports linking the bases. The teleports are setup to not allow flag travel.
    5. Comments: My 2nd try at map making , think i did ok.
    6. Screenshot: http://gallery.filefront.com/Fibbes//878271/
    7. Credits: Myself, Epic , and Zoo for helping me get the teleport drop flag to work. Jo for helping me test it.
    8.Downloads
    PS3 http://files.filefront.com/CTF+Starg.../fileinfo.html
    PC http://files.filefront.com/CTF+Starg.../fileinfo.html
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    EDIT: MyStargate.upk here http://files.filefront.com/MyStargat.../fileinfo.html
    I'm sorry if the PC users needed this to share i thought it was all cooked into the final package. It has also been added into the PC .rar for anyone that has grabed it yet.

Cool, a final! Alright I'll check it out now! Nice to see that you added to the background. Thanks a lot man, I bet it'll look kick *** now!

Comment

these new icons suck monkey nuts

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix86 View Post
        Hahhahaha lol
        you are really funny oyeah im going test it tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix86 View Post
          Haha, yeah that's true. They basically used two ****ing color schemes for them. Lamed.

Anyway, I just d/led it. I'll try it out soon!

Comment

So instead of distinguishable icons... They opted for "PC only" and "PC and PS3" icons... They either come in all blue, or these Dr. Mario pills that are blue and red.

BTW the map is kick ***. Aside from the new moons in the background, what did you add? It seems like the same great map I got a chance to play thanks to anuban.

Comment

Originally posted by DSKEmilio View Post
              So instead of distinguishable icons... They opted for "PC only" and "PC and PS3" icons... They either come in all blue, or these Dr. Mario pills that are blue and red.

BTW the map is kick ***. Aside from the new moons in the background, what did you add? It seems like the same great map I got a chance to play thanks to anuban.
              Blockin volumes where bots got stuck, removed railings on center platforms. Set the star backdrop to a more dynamic one the stars kind of fade in out, and added those steam jets on the jump ramps and the moons one with rocks around it. Changed the mesh i made for gates ect ect . Nothing overly obvious more tweaks and bug work. Just adding the moons and stars because i really didn't want any extral lighting from suns effecting the platforms. Wanted it to feel like null space. Just dark all around.

Comment

Did very well so. I also notice that red vortex underneath the arena is really noticable now. Did it always rotate like that? I like it.

Yes the bots seem even more intelligent this time around. They navigate through the stage well, and the bot paths are pretty smart. I've seen them gang up on me, or try alternate routes to chase me now.

Hey this is an excellent stargate map. You did a great job on it, and I'll enjoy playing on this map a lot!

Comment

excellent map! however one minor glitch though... I've noticed sometimes bots carrying the flag try to walk with it through the Stargate...

Comment

Originally posted by paaawau View Post
                    excellent map! however one minor glitch though... I've noticed sometimes bots carrying the flag try to walk with it through the Stargate...
                    Ya i had to edit the triggers with help from Zoo to disable teleporting if holding a flag, for real players and bots. The map was made for mostly real players maybe few bots to fill out the teams. It was to easy for the bots to port, grab the flag then port back and score.

Comment

very pleasant map...thx for the good work^^

Comment

This does not look like it is anything to with Stargate. Maybe you could make it more stargate themed, even if you put a Hatak or something in the distance.
                        It looks ok but i think i will pass on this one.

Comment

Hey , good job on the map , I like it alot. BUT, I uploaded this to my server and redirect and there is a problem with it downloading from redirect. It says something about Failed to download package "MyStargate". I dont see any package named MyStargate. If I have the map already installed on my rig (pc) and go to server to play , it plays fine no problems, but download from redirect and i get kicked off and cant get on the server if that map is loaded. I've installed it twice thinking maybe the file got corrupted or something uploading to the server and redirect ,but still same problem. Anyone else having this problem?

Comment

Originally posted by lorriedude View Post
                            Hahhahaha lol
                            you are really funny oyeah im going test it tomorrow
                            hehehe I agree dude lol

Comment

Originally posted by ILLFINGAZ View Post
                              Hey , good job on the map , I like it alot. BUT, I uploaded this to my server and redirect and there is a problem with it downloading from redirect. It says something about Failed to download package "MyStargate". I dont see any package named MyStargate. If I have the map already installed on my rig (pc) and go to server to play , it plays fine no problems, but download from redirect and i get kicked off and cant get on the server if that map is loaded. I've installed it twice thinking maybe the file got corrupted or something uploading to the server and redirect ,but still same problem. Anyone else having this problem?
                              I'm very new at this and all i can do is apologize. I've added a link for the upk.

Comment

Working...
                              X