X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4TX4 View Post
    Yay, no more fugly glowsticks!
    What he said.

Greatest mutator made so far. I use it every game.

Comment

Originally posted by lutjekabal View Post
      Edit: The mod is working fine with version 2.0,
      Just tested it again and you're right, it does work. No idea why it didn't work last time... Anyway,

Originally posted by lutjekabal View Post
      though it is incompatible with the "Titan" mutator. Hope this mod will be updated.
      Yeah, it also doesn't work with Greed afaik. Definitely needs fixing! Maybe, if the original author won't show up, someone could 'adopt' the mut and tweak it so it becomes compatible with Titan etc.?

Btw, I really, REALLY don't understand why Epic didn't make glowsticks optional. Sure, it may be useful for the hardcore competitive crowd, but not everyone likes this kind of stuff. Optional = everyone happy. Moar choice, plz!

Comment

Hey guys, I'll be playing around with this over the next few days to get it working with Titan and Greed.

Comment

Awesome!!

Comment

Please make it for Ps3 PLEASE!!!!

Comment

i seriously love this mod, but i was curious if there is an easy way to get this and gears of unreal Mutator to work together,because this would complete my UT expierence if i had these 2 mods working together.

Comment

Any progress with the update?
                Do we get vehicle teamskin/brightskin control this time?

Comment

NO"Ps3....Version????we need this

Comment

heres a mirror on my site
                    http://wickedhq.com/index.php?option...ileinfo&id=165

Comment

Originally posted by 4TX4 View Post
                      Btw, I really, REALLY don't understand why Epic didn't make glowsticks optional.
                      It's called console-ization

Comment

No. Glowskins were in 2k3 (via headlights) and were changed to something like what we see in UT3 in 2k4 by community demand.
                        In terms of gameplay complexity and learning curve, the console versions A: kicked-off the 2k4 style, and as of UC2, the console versions are second only perhaps to XMP.

UT3 is more like PC-ification if you actually follow the development of the series.

Comment

Does anyone know where to download this anymore, is there an alternative? I've been looking for awhile because none of the links work anymore, and the site mentioned on page 1 seems to be dead after so many years.

Comment

If you're on PC, UTComp should do the trick, there is an option to change team colors and skins on the fly that works really well plus many more features, if you don't have it download it
                            It works with all the skins (custom or not), the effect is the best on Ronins for vanilla skins.
                            The color thing doesn't work in betrayal from my experience, which is probably because of the color changing during the game from the game mode.

https://forums.epicgames.com/threads...TCOMP3v4-beta2
                            The backup link from Neillithian near the end works.

Hope that it's what you're looking for.

Also, shameless shoutout to my Tron character if you want to use it with utComp, as i made it for that Check my signature.

Comment

I can't seem to find the option to disable teamskin/brightskin on the configuration UI, am I missing something?

Comment

Working...
                              X