Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DM-CG-Harbor [Final] [Screens+PC] [Bot support][And now PS3!] A must have Map!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DM-CG-Harbor [Final] [Screens+PC] [Bot support][And now PS3!] A must have Map!

Name: DM-CG-Harbor
    PC and PS3
    Players: 2 -18
    Description: set in a harbor with large cargo ships, with a heavy and powerfull load in them.
    This map was inspired by one of the greates map I have ever played; camp gibraltar BattleField 2142.

check out my site for maps created for Gears Of War.

next maps are going to come in a map pack, me and Opiumunknown are working on them right now.

Thanks AnubanUT2 for cooking my map for the PS3.

Download Here for PC
    http://files.filefront.com/CG+Harbor.../fileinfo.html

Download Here for PS3
    http://files.filefront.com/CG+Harbor.../fileinfo.html

constructive criticism welcome

looks so sexy got to add this to the collection

Comment

It looks very nice Great Job! but I can't try it yet cause im on ps3 but when its cooked i'll be glad to download and comment. Again nice work!

Comment

Looks great. I'll give it a run.

Comment

looks great!! nice screenies!! very fun map.. couple of us helped the designer with playtesting and such... great fun!! look forward to some more levels from you... definatly a must have map!

Comment

Looks pretty **** good

/downloads

Comment

**** good map man! Hope to see more work from you soon. Download now people! :P

Comment

Looks beautiful, will download for sure.

Comment

wow so beautifull map !

thank you and cant wait more map coming from you !!!

Comment

Excellent looking map ... of course I am going to use the UPickups mutator so I don't have to worry about any vehicles ... but yeah this level looks like it is going to be a lot of fun ... wow so much content being pumped out lately I can hardly keep up. So really this is another VDM ... maybe someone should just go ahead and make an official VDM/VTDM mutator.

Comment

Any chance of cooking this for the PS3? I have Battlefield 2142, but haven't played it in a while. Should I be able to remember the layout from this map, or is only inspired by Camp Gibraltar and not an actual remake?

Comment

Originally posted by NDN_Shadow View Post
                        Any chance of cooking this for the PS3? I have Battlefield 2142, but haven't played it in a while. Should I be able to remember the layout from this map, or is only inspired by Camp Gibraltar and not an actual remake?
                        Originally posted by LevelArtist.com View Post
                        Name: DM-CG-Harbor
                        Ps3 coming soon
                        Like he said from the very start.

Comment

thank you all for Downloading my map, and yes you will see a lot more maps from me, For PC and Ps3. this map only took 2 weeks.
                          NDN Shadow / AnubanUT2
                          It was Inspired by Camp gibraltar, I try doing a Remake but it didnt work for UT3, I will look into Cooking for Ps3, Mark this page and check later on the week.
                          and thank you all again

Comment

Great map, good flow both in and out of vehicles, but I did notice one major bug - the vehicles are locked to red team in TDM games. Other than that, lots of fun to be had, there aren't enough large DM maps out there for UT3 yet.

Comment

Great map! Running on HTM ]|[ Nexus TDM server.

Thanks for the hard work Levelartist.com.

Comment

Working...
                              X