This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Modders if you want your content cooked post here or pm me

Some of you may remember me from leading the HaloUT for UT2K4 mod along with Evil Engine and I have been part of this community for a very long time and my Trustworthiness has never been an issue. Also you modders know how passionate I am about UT and how much I am on these forums and testing things and giving suggestions and trying to be helpful.

With that said I am now happy to announce that I am starting my own fulltime cooking service. You also know that I am one of those types of people who really pay attention to things like naming conventions and having your level or content look professional even in the menus by keeping it standard with how UT has things listed (caps, no tags, all the little details). I am all about polish and things looking as professional as they can and I realize that many modders are moving their content to the PS3 because of the greater exposure UT3 is receiving on that platform and that is why I had to win a PS3 (and luckily I did) and pick up a copy of UT3.

So now if any of you fellow modders need anything cooked ... no matter when (I'm usually up 18-20 hours a day) and no matter if it is Beta 1 or Beta 10 or the final or the final v1.x ... just contact me and you know I will get right on it. We modders have to stick together in this storm. This is why I learned how to cook content and yes it works ... ask Spankshot about his Campgrounds level if you need to. Peace and hope to work with as many of you as possible.

ok thank you, can you cook DM-Rankin, DM-SubZero and Grendelkeep???

Comment

Originally posted by RealSubZero View Post
      ok thank you, can you cook DM-Rankin, DM-SubZero and Grendelkeep???
      if the devs want these cooked and they give me the proper file I need sure ... anytime.

Comment

ok thanks a lot!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AnubanUT2 View Post
          You also know that I am one of those types of people who really pay attention to things like naming conventions and having your level or content look professional even in the menus by keeping it standard with how UT has things listed (caps, no tags, all the little details).
          I like! I'm picky like that too.

Comment

I will have no problem hosting all cooks . .

I have updated our page to include all that I can find . even betas . . keep checking back periodically everyday . . I usually update everyday between 5-12pm

later . keep up the good work

Comment

Sorry, I dont like the look of this at all, how many more members will we lose this this kind of attitude. It's bad enough already, is this what you do, get Flak to do your dirty work?

Not good at all.

Comment

Originally posted by WrATH View Post
                Sorry, I dont like the look of this at all, how many more members will we lose this this kind of attitude. It's bad enough already, is this what you do, get Flak to do your dirty work?

Not good at all.
                Please dude don't do this on this thread. If you have something like this to say pm me ... I'm done playing games. I already said what this thread is for and who it for ... as a modder if you don't want to take advantage of my assistance fine but don't come on my thread spreading poison. I won't tolerate that and I think you know I am very serious.

Comment

easy there WraTH LOL . i know where your coming from, but Anubans one of the few good guys on the board

Comment

Thank Brad G. I appreciate that a great deal but lets not give anyone a reason to start a debate about anything other than cooking content on this thread. I just want this thread kept squeaky clean ... but its nice to get backup from one of the big modders around here.

Comment

This is why I learned how to cook content and yes it works ... ask Spankshot about his Campgrounds level if you need to. Peace and hope to work with as many of you as possible.
                      Why make it look so hard to cook the maps? It isn't just as you said in a reply to one of my post. Also this service has been offered by me and D4rkW4rr10r who is now banned thanks to YOUR trolling.

As to stay on topic with this, I am also offering the exact same service still and I will host the mods for free on http://www.psnathome.com.

Comment

Originally posted by MrTeenie View Post
                        Why make it look so hard to cook the maps? It isn't just as you said in a reply to one of my post. Also this service has been offered by me and D4rkW4rr10r who is now banned thanks to YOUR trolling.

As to stay on topic with this, I am also offering the exact same service still and I will host the mods for free on http://www.psnathome.com.
                        I've never said it was hard to cook maps ... quite the opposite so gets your facts straight before you come onto my thread and start mouthing off without provocation. I believe you know what happened to the last person who did that. Go create your own thread. Maybe you didn't read the first post but I have been a part of this community in good standing for many years now and these people know how serious I am by my project haloUT. Darkwarrior is banned thanks to his own trolling and you are pretty close to doing the same thing he got banned for so back off young man. I already made it very clear who this thread was for.

Comment

I guess its good that the cook thread is continuing since it is closed,although I have no idea why darkwarrior was banned for a service that he put allot of time for and made sure to ask...and if a author didnt want there cook up no more he would take it down.

I really hope darkwarrior didnt get banned for not seeing someones view? Well I look forward to what will be cooked for this thread....and hope sometime soon the model head issue is fixed.

Comment

Great news folks ... the great and generous Brad. G creator of the fabulous UT3 Tweaker has been kind enough to grant me space at his website where you can also post requests and files for me to cook. Here is the link to that site:

http://g-technology.co.uk/modules.ph...c0420aea3a0532

Comment

Originally posted by Omega-Dragun View Post
                              Well I look forward to what will be cooked for this thread....and hope sometime soon the model head issue is fixed.
                              Well whatever the devs want to be cooked will be cooked ... I mean I'm sure I am not the only person who will be cooking things ... as said before it is not difficult but for some people they may not want to take the time to do it or may be too busy just creating content, and having someone do it competently who has a rock solid rep that has proven his trustworthy over the years is a pretty nice option to be able to fall back on. And yes I also hope the PS3 head issue gets resolved soon. I also play on my PS3 from time to time and I am sick of the stock models.

Comment

Working...
                              X