Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember the Author saying something like he needed help cooking the mod "Bouncy Rockets" for the PS3 version. Im pretty sure if you can help, he would let you. THinking about helping him out?

Once again, thanks for your help with the community.

Comment

Originally posted by Nagis View Post
      I remember the Author saying something like he needed help cooking the mod "Bouncy Rockets" for the PS3 version. Im pretty sure if you can help, he would let you. THinking about helping him out?

Once again, thanks for your help with the community.
      If he needs my help of course I will assist him but he has not contacted me.

Comment

I would love for you to help me cook my Bouncy Rockets mutator. It's weird because from what I can tell, there is no need to put in any special ps3-specific code or anything in mutators for the most part, right? But I tried cooking it and people say it doesn't do anything. Anyway, I'm at work right now so I can't send you my source code at the moment. I'll get it to you as soon as I can.

Comment

Originally posted by MavisPuford View Post
          I would love for you to help me cook my Bouncy Rockets mutator. It's weird because from what I can tell, there is no need to put in any special ps3-specific code or anything in mutators for the most part, right? But I tried cooking it and people say it doesn't do anything. Anyway, I'm at work right now so I can't send you my source code at the moment. I'll get it to you as soon as I can.
          Sure man I will be happy to make an attempt at cooking your mutator ... but it is true that sometimes the mutators don't work when cooked. Let us keep our fingers crossed on this one though.

Comment

Im wondering if you could cook my map DM-Skydeck for the PS3, since im new to UnrealEd and have no idea how to cook it for ps3.

Comment

Originally posted by /CPH\ View Post
              Im wondering if you could cook my map DM-Skydeck for the PS3, since im new to UnrealEd and have no idea how to cook it for ps3.
              Sure man I will be happy to help you that is not a problem. Just pm me a link to your file I will cook it and then post the link and send it you to update your thread with.

Comment

Originally posted by MavisPuford View Post

How is this coming ... did you still want me to cook this or did you have some success. I think we were talking about how their are some differences in the code base. Anyway keep me informed if you need any help.

Comment

Originally posted by /CPH\ View Post
                  I am happy to report your level cooked and loaded up on the PS3 ... it is a bit sluggish in some parts and the object in the sky sometimes suffers from texture pop in but it works. So I will send you the file tomorrow ... I need to get some sleep now.

Comment

Originally posted by RealSubZero View Post
                    ok thank you, can you cook DM-Rankin, DM-SubZero and Grendelkeep???
                    Originally posted by AnubanUT2 View Post
                    if the devs want these cooked and they give me the proper file I need sure ... anytime.

Holded for link to SubZero.

I'll edit soon with the link to an updated SubZero (will have post processing effects, unlike before).

Comment

Originally posted by Jagnot View Post
                      Holded for link to SubZero.

I'll edit soon with the link to an updated SubZero (will have post processing effects, unlike before).
                      Don't post the link to the unpublished .ut3 file on this thread ... send it to me by pm and I will cook your level for your no problem.

Comment

thanks for the ps3 conversion AnubanUT2, i appreciate your time!

Comment

Originally posted by Neocane View Post
                          thanks for the ps3 conversion AnubanUT2, i appreciate your time!
                          Always man ... this is the service I offer so anytime someone who doesn't have time or is having problems with cooking all they need to do is ask and usually within a couple of days I will have it done. Since I am not doing any modding this time around (yep I decided to scrap the planned Halo mini mod) I can at least do this. I want to see what really happens this time ... I gave two years of my life before working on a mod and this time I am not going to do that unless I see some miracle happen and PC players start coming back in droves. No mapping either ... I am thinking about learning to map for Crysis though ... so yeah this is what I can do to help the PS3 community so I cook!

Comment

Hey AnubanUT2,I know your just cooking but I was wondering if you can also post the links on the first page of all the cooks you have done.It would make things easier to find whats cook for the PS3 since threads are being pushed down when new mod maps are being made.

Comment

hey thanks for what you are doing.I'd like you to cook my cloud model.I personaly dont have much time to do it.Please pm me what files you need and i'll send them to you

Comment

Originally posted by genZ View Post
                                hey thanks for what you are doing.I'd like you to cook my cloud model.I personaly dont have much time to do it.Please pm me what files you need and i'll send them to you
                                Atm I'm not cooking models until Epic fixes the bug with the head not being seen on the PS3. That and factions so I only do it once. Right now I'm cooking maps mostly ... even most mutators have issues since they use a UI or are heavily dependent on an ini file.

Comment

Working...
                                X