DM,TDM Shipment remake - PC,PS3 [Final]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DM,TDM Shipment remake - PC,PS3 [Final]

My 1st map, thought i would start out small still learning UE. It's a remake of the cod4 map Shipment at least layout wise with a small addition of a crane platform sniper roost. Using the jump pad to get on top of the crates then double jumping to the next jump pad takes u to the sniper roost. Hope u guys like.

Pic http://gallery.filefront.com/Fibbes//874406/
    Download PS3 http://files.filefront.com/DM+Shipme.../fileinfo.html
    Download PC http://files.filefront.com/DM+Shipme.../fileinfo.html

textures and layout looks like cs_assault from counterstrike 1.6 lol

Comment

I suppose for a learning purpose its not bad but personally this map is just horrible in CoD4, I couldnt imagine how bad it'd be gameplay wise in UT3.

Keep up the work.

Comment

Awesome! Thanks for the map!

Comment

I can imagine this being even more insane than it already is in CoD4.

Comment

I played it and I like it better than the one in CoD4

Comment

Awesome map, shipment is amazing on CoD4. Just as good in UT3

Comment

top effort for a first map thank you

Comment

I will try it today. Lol, I was just saying to my friend yesterday that you guys could make every amp in COD4 if you wanted to and here is the first one! Thanks and keep the great maps coming!

Comment

Lol, just played it. Thank you so much! Before buying UT3, I played COD4 for 2 months straight and it was the only game I played during that period. This was one of my favorite maps because I would rack up a minimum of 70 kills and we used to call it the Corpse Shipment and Bloodbath. To be playing it again on Unreal was surreal! I turned on giblets mutator and man I could not stop laughing. 16 player deathmatch with body pats and blood flying all over the place non-stop! Thanks again and I hope more people create some COD4 remakes!

Comment

From that screenshot, it looks alot like CoD4's. Is it the same size? Because Shipment is arguably the smallest map and it's pretty chaotic with a small amount of people. That, and CoD4 isn't half as fast as UT3.

Comment

Its exactly the same size as COD4. Remember how chaotic it was on COD4? Well, multiply that by 10 lol. Turn on the Gibalicious mutator and its bloodbath heaven.

Comment

i agree...its complete mayhem playing this along with gibalicious on...and i love every flying meat chunk minute of it..lol...nice job...thanks for doing it...wouldnt mind seeing any of COD4's other maps either...

Comment

It's actually a little larger than in CoD4 imo, that could just be me though. Still awesome job though, keep up the good work.

Comment

Amazing remake. Great job, Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X