DM-Tobi-Arena

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Just downloaded, Ill give a feedback on the PS3 whenever I played it.

Ill either edit this post or...whatever.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I ran across this map some time back when it was running on a (your?) server - quite fun, simple yet working fine. Great for a first

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yes.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    cool map. may i put it in a map pack?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I like the map. I don't think it has too much health, just play it with lots of bots!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I recently set up a server (PC Version) with this map. It's located in Germany, so players from Europe should have a decent ping.

How to join: Press F10 in the game and type "open y1p.de" in the console. Or find it in the serverbrowser .

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Love it. Not too much health since it's on all four sides. Wouldn't change a thing, but I love the more straightfoward maps.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nice simple small map, I like it. THanks

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by pacowles View Post
    edit: I just saw your post saying everyone should update to the final. Any reason why?
    I did release the beta versions with the same name as the final version. This can cause problems during online play when the installed version on the client is different from the version on the server. So it's better when everyone updates to the final release.

If you downloaded the RC1 version, everything is fine, because it is the final version.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Is the final any different from the final beta? I really like this map, I just don't want to download the final if it's exactly the same as the file I already have.

edit: I just saw your post saying everyone should update to the final. Any reason why?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    the map is really fun - nice layout.....but yeah, probably a little too easy to rack up the health points on the stairs

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Updated,running great on server.Really fun on our TDM server.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Fun map. Maybe a little too much "health" available.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You may post comments...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Freak View Post
    Get errors when trying to join server when this map is running,had to pull it.Work fine if your already in server & vote for it.Weird.
    There might be problems if the server administrator uses a beta version of this map. Everyone should update to the final version.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X