Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

DM-Tobi-Arena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DM-Tobi-Arena

Map info:

Map name: Tobi-Arena
    Gametype: DeathMatch
    Platforms: PC, PS3
    Recommended player count: 8 to 16 players

Screenshots:

Comments:

This is my first UT3 map. I had a lot of fun creating it and I hope you will have a lot of fun playing it.

Downloads:

PC: DM-Tobi-Arena.zip
    PS3 (North America): DM-Tobi-Arena-PS3-NA.zip
    PS3 (Europe): DM-Tobi-Arena-PS3-EU.zip
    PS3 (Germany): DM-Tobi-Arena-PS3-DE.zip

Looks nice, I'll give it a try soon thanks!

Comment

Get errors when trying to join server when this map is running,had to pull it.Work fine if your already in server & vote for it.Weird.

Comment

Originally posted by Freak View Post
        Get errors when trying to join server when this map is running,had to pull it.Work fine if your already in server & vote for it.Weird.
        There might be problems if the server administrator uses a beta version of this map. Everyone should update to the final version.

Comment

You may post comments...

Comment

Fun map. Maybe a little too much "health" available.

Comment

Updated,running great on server.Really fun on our TDM server.

Comment

the map is really fun - nice layout.....but yeah, probably a little too easy to rack up the health points on the stairs

Comment

Is the final any different from the final beta? I really like this map, I just don't want to download the final if it's exactly the same as the file I already have.

edit: I just saw your post saying everyone should update to the final. Any reason why?

Comment

Originally posted by pacowles View Post
                    edit: I just saw your post saying everyone should update to the final. Any reason why?
                    I did release the beta versions with the same name as the final version. This can cause problems during online play when the installed version on the client is different from the version on the server. So it's better when everyone updates to the final release.

If you downloaded the RC1 version, everything is fine, because it is the final version.

Comment

Nice simple small map, I like it. THanks

Comment

Love it. Not too much health since it's on all four sides. Wouldn't change a thing, but I love the more straightfoward maps.

Comment

I recently set up a server (PC Version) with this map. It's located in Germany, so players from Europe should have a decent ping.

How to join: Press F10 in the game and type "open y1p.de" in the console. Or find it in the serverbrowser .

Comment

I like the map. I don't think it has too much health, just play it with lots of bots!

Comment

cool map. may i put it in a map pack?

Comment

Working...
                              X