Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MY UT Maps Now For The PS3 !!Updated and Fixed!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think with the ig version of diamond and matrix lobby the names were too long, so I renamed them. If it works now let me know. I can see the diamond map with all weapons works properly. So If the other 2 work let me know. Italian, I have the matrixlobby map now with weapons, I finished that up a little while ago. I just have to cook it and upload it if the other maps work properly.

Comment

Thank you for getting the weapons version of matrix up. I am going to try the new versions of the maps that didnt work properly before. Also, i sent you my messenger screen name in a pm.

Comment

Well they all work except that the instagib versions still only spawn everyone with enforcers. Using the instagib mutator along with the instagib maps does indeed work. I dont know if you intended for people to have the instagib mutator on or if the map would do it for you.

Comment

just tried the matrix map whit waepons on the ps3 map works fine . And on hell of a map to play lol lots off fun . Thx for making and cooking this map .

Comment

tested the diamond map to and very nice work 2 very simple maps but they kick asss . Thx for making and cooking your maps .

Comment

Can you post that in Ut3mod.com

Comment

Works great on the PS3, Thanks for the maps.

Comment

Originally posted by Italianstallion View Post
                  Well they all work except that the instagib versions still only spawn everyone with enforcers. Using the instagib mutator along with the instagib maps does indeed work. I dont know if you intended for people to have the instagib mutator on or if the map would do it for you.
                  Yeah the instagib mutator has to be on. The reason I did this is the map is a little smaller in size without the pick ups and also the pickup lights arent there when doing it IG only. Like if you play a weapons map with just IG then you will see the lights where the pick ups are.

Originally posted by Phoenixus View Post
                  just tried the matrix map whit waepons on the ps3 map works fine . And on hell of a map to play lol lots off fun . Thx for making and cooking this map .
                  Originally posted by Phoenixus View Post
                  tested the diamond map to and very nice work 2 very simple maps but they kick asss . Thx for making and cooking your maps .
                  Originally posted by Herby View Post
                  Works great on the PS3, Thanks for the maps.
                  Thank You and Your Welcome

Originally posted by Metalpain View Post
                  Can you post that in Ut3mod.com
                  When I get home this afternoon I will post them there.

Comment

Working...
                  X